Chapter 3 - Its Your Fault

Juan P.O.V ***

I woke up in the a.m and headed for the shower before I had to be back at work.

I took a quick 15 Minute shower together myself before I got. I put on some lotion and my polo boxers before heading to my closet to find something to wear. I pulled out some black True Pants. A Trukfit tee shirt and my Jordan 11's . I brushed my waves down and grabbed my watch before sliding it and my studs on and heading for my keys.

Once I got them I made sure my gun was tucked and my spare one and headed out the door locking up my house behind me. I got into my car and headed to McDonalds for breakfast.

" Welcome to McDonalds order when your ready " The female says.

" Let me get 2 sasuage biscuits a pancake platter. And a large orange juice " I roder. Should I get princess someting...Nah fuck that bitch like Dro say. I thought.

" 8:65 pull up to the window " I do as told and rolled my window down pulling up to the seoncd one.

" 8.65 " The girl says. I handed her the money and she directed me forward. " Here you are " The lightskin female passed me my bag. " Is that all daddy ? " She asked. I laughed.

Its Like a drive through of pussy in this bitch, ya feel me?

" Where them digits at? " I asked. She wrote her number and gave it to me.

" Call me " I laughed taking it and driving to work.. I turned up my speaker system Ace Hood came blasting through. This was my wake up and gring song. I listened to a select few..and my music was real.

" Everyday I gotta hustle, everyday I gotta shine

I wake up every morning with money on my mind

I gotta push my verte, I gotta drop my top (Everyday)

I gotta check my trap, I gotta hit my block (Everyday)

Oooh Every-Everyday, oooh Every-Everyday

I gotta push my verte, I gotta drop my top (Everyday)

I gotta check my trap, I gotta hit my block (Everyday)

Nothin' else matter but the money Nothin' else matter but the money Fuck a nigga hatin'

Nigga's used to pull up in the bucket

Now the same trade cost a hundred

You don't wanna run it

Need a couple mil, I can front it Everything you do, And I done it,

I just keep it one hundred Everyday a nigga gettin' blunted, and I'm with a white snow bunny Heard you got problems, Glock 40 on me for the dummies

And I got a little for your buddies Homie don't play that, swear I bought these, word to my momma She just told me focus on the comma's, boy that's everyday

I just wanna get it ten ways, rollie and a pair of new J's

Everyday I wake, I gotta thank the Lord for the day

Then I gotta go and get paid

Oh my goodness Ain't droved the Porsche in a month, my range rover make a niggahush

Fuck nigga want

Sorry if I'm being too blunt,I gotta show a hater how to stunt

Boy you a joke, Kevin Hart with it Deerfield rapper worth about a couple million