Chapter 8

Princess P.O.V

I stepped out of the elevator and into the livingroom.

There was men walking through the front door and towards the the meeting room...Following in the line I went with them.

" Good afternoon, Princess "

" Good afternoon, Yvette " I say stepping inside to people getting ready for the meeting my daddy was hosting. Yvette is his assistant..by the way she looks Im sure she probaby be screwing my daddy too..Im just saying.

" What are you doing here ? " My daddy asked as I gave him a hug.

" I just wanted to watch you work..it seems important because your having a house meeting "

" It is...I rather yuh be someplace else, gyal " He says. I rolled my eyes.

" Daddy I'll be quiet..you'll bearly know im here " I plead.

" Why dont you and Juan go to the mall or the beach. " I rolled my eyes. Yeah right, that bitch won't be going anywhere with me. I had half the mind to tell now...but I knew where I wanted this plan to go...and him dying right now wasn't apart of it.

" No, Im not going any where with him. Im going to be quiet..you won't even remember im in the room..I'll sit in the back " I say..Before he could stop me I walked into the large room where the meetings were held. There was people all around sitting and standing.

I walked towards the back where one of the workers politely gave their chair up to me. " thank you " I smiled taking a seat. He nod and sat down.

I watched the people enter and seat. My daddy entered and took the big chair. " Wi ave a prablem Er local gang is setting up shop Pon mi grung. An i want their asses gaan "

( Translation: we have a problem a local gang is setting up shop on my ground. )

" Whats the problem? Thats easy boss "

" Its a gang covered and patroled by them dirty ass copes Millio and Weston " Uncle Ali says standing up to speak over everybody. My father nodded. " We can't be put into shit with crooked cops. Nor or we trying to pay those bitches anything. We already at risk by paying the dumb ass cops that watch our turfs and don't respond to us shooting and killing in certain areas "

" I want deem tooken out! " My father raises his voice. I mentally rolled my eyes wondering how many people were lost..

When he gets worked up..his accent is sometimes nearly impossible to understand. Even for me.

" Yes sir " Everybody spoke.

" On another note. This same gang..is suspects in the gangs robberies. This week we have had 3 robberies. We lost a grip " Uncle spoke. " and They're who we think did it. And their asses is going to be delt with "

" Are we going to war ? " Someone asked..He was an older man..His ass needed to be seated somewhere.

" Ef need be dodo " My father spoke. " Their nah gwine get wey wid dis. I want brawta security at di traps. I want yuh niggas strapped pon standy by. We're planning run ins. Im gwine get bak every penny. I want hostages an nuh witnesses. I want a head fah every men wi lost. Den i want dem deh pigs understand? "

" Yes sir " They spoke.

" Directions will be given, that will be fucking followed. This shit will be planned out cause no more of the team will be dying " Uncle Ali says.

" Not ah 'notha men " Daddy agrees calming some and taking a sip of his drink. It was tequilla most likely.

" So then what happens if other cops get invovled? When so many bodies start dropping there is sure to be more police being put out and them coming harder " Everybody looked over at me as I spoke.