Chapter 31

Juan P. O. V

"Wake your lying cheating ass up and get the damn phone it's your mama" Myeisha hit me. "I know your dirty dick dog ass heard me" she pushed my head.

"Hit me again and I'm a make you swallow your damn teeth" I tell her reaching over to grab my phone off the night stand. I was getting to tired of this bitch and all of her shit. She keep it up she gone be looking stupid when I do her dirtier than her worst nightmares and beat the hell out of her too. "Hello" I answered.

"I need you to come move some stuff for me because it's way too heavy and I can't put it up high. I'll see you in about thirty minutes. Bye" my mama said before hanging up the phone.

Not a can you. Not a please. Or thank you or an I love you.

Rude as fuck.

I threw the covers back and got out of the bed stretching. "You going to be a hoe ?" Myeisha asked buffing her nails.

"I don't know. Ask ya sister and see if she home" I replied before I started towards the bathroom ignoring her cussing me out from the bed.

This bitch was trying it daily. I know I fucked up but damn it's been how long and you can't move on already? I used the bathroom before going to take me a quick shower. I wasn't about to get all dressed up. I put on some basketball shorts a wife beater and threw on some 12's. I ignored Myeshia as I grabbed my shit and headed out. My mom had called two more times because it was almost a hour since she called me. I didn't even bother to hit her back I just jumped in my truck and headed towards her shop.

"Ma you real deal rude and what not. Like I was sleep" I tell her giving her a hug.
"Well I needed this done and I didn't want it taking all day" She pointed to the boxes of new inventory "I just need them stocked up in the back. I got a damn over shipment and no where to put it but up high" I grabbed one of the boxes then another and she led the way.
"It's not even all Tha that heavy" I huffed following her.
"Well then you shouldn't have no problem getting it done quick fast and in a hurry" She says.

"I usually like to take my time ya know but fast is good sometimes too" I teased and she punched me in my arm almost causing me to drop the boxes.

"Quit being nasty all the dam time" I laughed and sat the box up on the shelf.

"I'm just playing dang" I shook my head.

"How you been? You act depressed. You gaining weight and sleeping til three in the afternoon. It's not like you. Normally you would be working or out running the damn streets" She says as I took box by box back there.

"I'm cool, I don't be having too much to do since pops and King not doing all that extra stuff so I just be chilling" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Have they talked?" She asked me making me shake my head no. "They have been friends for like 25 or thirty years. That's just pure crazy "

"I know and I feel bad about it." I sighed taking a seat to catch my breath. "She's back too."

"You seen her?" She asked.

"No. But about two weeks ago we went to the mall and King was there. I saw her cousin she's with and she was in the car. I don't think she seen me. They were moving around a lot and then I tried to step to her to see her but King started wilding and you know Daddy don't give a damn so I just backed up so no trouble with start" I tell her.

"You should call her. At least apologize and try to right your wrongs. If she doesn't want to discuss it leave her alone but after that you can't say you didn't try"