Chapter 32

Pharaoh & Prince in the MM 😍

Juan p. O. V

"Bro get off the floor. Wake up. I thought you was dead for a moment" Milo helped me off the floor I looked over at Princess as one of of her "kids" was screaming.

"What in the hell did she say?"

"You got kids"

I felt dizzy again and he caught me before I went back down. I made my way over the chair across from her bed and sat down trying to catch my breath for a moment. The room was full of screaming. Princess cousin came in and took one of the babies from princess as she got up out of her bed limping over to get a diaper. I watched as she changed the baby and then took the other one from her cousin changing him also and holding both of them at the same time. They had quiet down a little but were still making weird noises.

"This isn't even funny. I understand wanting to get back at me-"

"It wasn't made to be funny. If I wanted to get back at you i Wouldnt even tell you that you had children let alone let you see them because you don't deserve them. I decided to be an adult and let you decide what you want to do. Either way they are going to be taken care of with or without you in the picture so don't worry about it too much. " she tells me.

"And that's facts" Her cousin added her two cents in.

"I need some test done. Hell I ain't no twin. I don't even remember twins running in my family and I never heard of them running in yours. You can just pop up and say I'm fathering your two kids" I tell this girl looking at her like she was crazy.

I mean one is one thing but shorty got two whole damn babies that she believes is mines.

"Do you really think out of all the people in the world I would want to pin a baby on you? If you dropped dead I wouldn't give a damn. Don't try to make yourself feel good and think I want you in my life cause I don't. If it wasn't for Nana I wouldn't have told you shit. I still regret it but your parents deserve to to know their grandchildren. You don't have to believe me or be here. You can take as many test as you want. I don't care. I don't care about your presence and if need be neither will Prince and Pharaoh" Princess tells me.

     I looked over at Milo and he was shaking his head at the whole thing. Shit I didn't know what the hell to say or do , this shit was way too much. Yeah I wanted to talk to her and see her ass after everything that happened but I didn't want it to be like this. This was some next level story book movie shit right here. Surprise , nigga I know I moved away but here I am again with two babies and they're yours!

    "Man this is a lot. I love you Princess I really do and I don't think you can be lying, just for everybody involved, the kids mostly we need to act like adults right now." Milo spoke up after the room was covered in silence. "If he needs a test to prove it, you believe you have nothing to worry about, take the test so he can shut up and handle his responsibilities."

   "I don't care what Juan does, he can take as many test as he wants. I don't give a damn. Because at the end of the day both of my boys are going to be taken care of and have the best life. I'll be mommy and daddy, and the best fucking mommy and daddy at that" Princess rolled her eyes at.

"If I got kids, then I'll take care of them. If not, we'll go back to how it was when you didn't know me and I didn't know you" I replied.

     Shit I was wanting to make amends and make shit work with shorty but popping up with two kids on a nigga, that changed a lot. I really just needed to figure out what was going on. I knew it was a possibility that I could have gotten her pregnant. Shit I was beating her shit up when she was staying with me. Even raw dogging a couple times but I ALWAYS pulled out      I knew this also could be her trying to trap me. Not even for money, cause with King she got that but just out of spite an anger.