Chapter 16

Princess P.O.V ***

My week was spent by Juan side...which I didnt really mind.

We went to the traps, Did work, and just chilled. When i was able to accomplish helpping him with his work he would go and do something with me that I wanted. Which I liked that part.

Marcel and I had been talking. He was a cool ass dude. He was alot older and I know my daddy would strangle me if he knew I was even conversating with a man in his mid 20's from a different Gang.

And my daddy had yet to come home. Shocker.

On the best hand ever...China and I was talking more...The more I talked to her the closer we got. We were so much alike it was crazy, I still felt like she was a love child of my dad of some sort...and if she was I dont think I would mind it. The bitch is awesome.

" Im going to hang out with Juan mama today " I say holding the phone to my ear as i flipped through my closet.

" My bitch chilin with her future boo mama " I laughed taking out a black and white stripped skirt.

" Girl, Bye. " I say. " We still on for Tommrow? " I asked her finding a shirt and a little cardigan to go with it.

" Yeah my brothers taking us, So you make aure you can ditch the bodyguard. I dont need him cramping my style or stoping my flow "

" I do this shit for a living. Dont worry, He wont see it coming "

" Psh, Nigga gon be blindsided. But everthing is taken care of we gon roll in with them and ditch them so. dont trip..but ima let you getvto yo future mother in law, bitch. Call me later "

I laughed shaking my head. " Bye, Hoe " I hang up. I dropped my towel and lotioned up my body before putting on bra and panties and then my outfit. I knew the perfect Bebe snadals to throw on with it.

I had moose in my hair and my hair was all curly so i just threw on some jewelry and added some perfume. I looked perfect.

I walked out the bathroom and got my little black purse with the long chain and put my things into it. I made sure I had my credit card and everything before running out the door.

I unlocked the black benz and got in punching in the adress of ms. Shawnna shop in.

I was excited to be spending the day with her. She was cool as hell and nice. And I was glad she asked me because she liked my style.

I was jamming to Milo mixtape as i made my way to the shop. It was near the beach and it was a pretty nice place. I parked in the employee parking before getting out and locking up and heading inside.

" Hey, Mrs. Shawana " I smiled.

" Drop that, Miss girl you making me feel so old. Thank you for coming " She hugged me

" No lie, I was seriously excited and greatful you asked me " I say looking around the place. It had a nice little vibe to it and the styles were nice too. I would buy somethings from here. " I like it, Its nice "

" I built this from the bottom up...It keeps me busy " She smiled at me. " Juan says i put too much time into them "

" Juan, Dont know nothing anyway " I wave my hand and we both laughed.

" Girl who you telling, Growing up he was the most annoying big headed little boy ever. His ass was so fast, acted like a grown man at the ae of 7, Didnt want nobody doing anything for him " She says.