Chapter Eleven

One Month Later...

After the 'best sex ever', Trish and Falcon talked. They weren't official yet. That being her fault. She didn't want him to start dating her again and then decide to break her heart again. She was waiting, seeing what he did around the other girls.

So far things were going good, she hadn't seen him with any other girl.

He was gone on a "run", whatever that was, and wouldn't be back for another week or so. She was still working at the diner and was covering one of the girls shifts today.

Half the football team was there and the other girl was on break. She went to pick up half of the order and took it to the table. She went to grab the rest but a smell made her stomach roll.

She bolted for the bathroom, holding a hand over her mouth. She slammed the door and puked her gut out. Sweat covered her forehead and she felt dizzy.

There was a knock on the door. "Trish? Honey, you ok?"

"I'm ok, Marsha," she told her boss. She opened the door and her boss came in.

"Got a bug?" Marsha asked.

"No, I don't think so. Something the team ordered didn't smell right."

"Alright, well Carrie is back. Why don't you see a doctor? We'll be ok." Marsha looked concerned so Trish agreed and called Fawn to pick her up.

It was a fifteen minute drive to her doctors and another twenty minute wait to go in and see her. Fawn went in with her.

The nurse took her weight and height and led them into a room where they waited for her doctor.

Dr. Haney can in with a smile on her face. "Hi, Trish. How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good," Trish nodded.

"What brings you in today?" Dr. Haney asked.

"Well I was at work and something just didn't smell right and I ended up throwing up."

"I see," her doctor said. "How are you feeling now?"

Trish shrugged. "Fine."

"Alright. When was your last menstrual cycle?"

Thinking back, Trish couldn't remember. "I don't know. Last month?"

Dr. Haney frowned. "Any spotting in your underwear? Tender breasts?"

"Um, no spotting but I do ache a little."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Little personal..." Trish looked away.

"Ah. I see. Recently." The doctor wrote something down. "Ok, Trish, here's what I want to do. I would like to take some blood for a pregnancy test."

Her world slowed down, her heart skipped a beat. "Whoa. What? No. No. I'm not pregnant."

"It's a strong possibility. I'd like to run a test to make sure. If that's all right?"

"Um. Sure. Yea, I guess."

Dr. Haney left and came back and took some blood. She said she would call Trish when the results came in.

Fawn took her home and got some food in her. She laid down but didn't fall asleep. Falcon was supposed to call later. Should she tell him now, in person, or when they got the results?

Her phone buzzed at about eleven that night. She thought about not answering it, saying she had fallen asleep, but he knew her better than that.

"Hey," she answered.

"God, it's good to hear your voice," he said and she smiled.

"When are you coming back?" She heard something slam and shouts in the background.

"We're on our way back. Just a few more days." More shouting. Falcon talked away from the phone, "Alright! Fucking chill!" He spoke to her, "I'm sorry, Trish. I gotta go. Call you soon."

******

She got the call a few days later. Trish was at the clubhouse, cleaning up Falcon's room. She wanted to do something nice for him.

Throwing the last piece of clothing in the basket, Trish answered her phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, Trish. It's Dr. Haney. How are you feeling?"

Trish adjusted the basket as she walked down the stairs to the laundry room. "A side from vomiting, I'm doing good."

"That's good. Well I'm sure you're aware of why I'm calling. I'll just get to it. Your test results came back positive. Congratulations, Trish, you're pregnant."

She had just gotten into the kitchen when she heard the news. She froze. Hatchett and Snake were there and tried to talk to her. She couldn't hear them. She felt like she was going to be sick.

"Trish? Are you there?" Dr. Haney asked, but it sounded like she was under water.

The phone slipped from her numb fingers and fell to the floor. She saw the guys running to her before everything went black.

~~~~~~

He hadn't even turned off his bike before Viper came running out. He still was on a rocky road with him, but he knew to stay away from Trish and he did.

Cutting the engine, Falcon got off and started walking toward Viper. "What's going on?"

"Trish just passed the fuck out," he said.

Falcon didn't wait. He took off running. When he reached the kitchen, he saw everyone standing there. Hatchett had Trish in his arms and Snake was on the phone yelling at someone.

"I don't fucking know what happened, lady! All I know is one minute she fine then she's on the floor!"

"Gimme the damn phone." He snatched it from Snake and placed it to his ear. "Who's this?"

"I'm Trish's doctor, Dr. Haney. Who are you?" He could hear the irritation in her voice. He didn't know how long Snake had talked to her but he must have pissed her off good.

"I'm Falcon, Trish's boyfriend. EBay the hell did you tell her?"

"Her test results came back positive, I was letting her know."

"What test results?" He asked.

"Congratulations, Mr. Falcon, you're going to be a father. Have a good day."

The doc hung up and Falcon stated at the phone. Test results positive. Father? Then it dawned on him.

"Holy fuck shit."

"What?" Banks asked as he looked at Trish.

"I'm gonna be a dad..."