Chapter Two

It was walking out of the mall that was the problem.

Before she could turn around, she saw Josh with two other guys and each one had a girl hanging on them. The girls had less on than she did. She didn't even think that was possible but there was barely any clothing on them at all.

They got through the door before she and Fawn did and Josh's eyes instantly found her. His arm was thrown over the shoulder over a blonde wearing too much makeup.

"Falcon," she said, keeping the emotion out of her voice.

"Trish, you're looking good," he said.

For some reason that pissed her off. She decided to mess with him. She turned her heart cold and plastered a fake ass smile on her face.

"Oh this? Just dug it outta the closet," she said.

His eyes narrowed.

"If you'll excuse us, Fawn and I are going clubbing tonight. Wanna try and pick up some guys. There's an itch I need to scratch and you didn't wanna take care of it," she winked and walked away, adding an extra bit of sway to her hips.

"I'll scratch that itch for you baby," one of his friends called.

She turned around but kept walk, holding up her arms and shaking her boobs a little she said, "Maybe later."

As soon as she stepped out of the door she felt so stupid. "I can't believe I just did that!"

"Me either! That was awesome! You should have seen Josh's face!" Fawn said, grinning ear to ear.

"Oh God! I looked like such a fool!"

"Bitch, you looked hot as fuck. You could turn me."

"If I could turn you it would have happened a long time ago."

~~~~~~

They sat on the couch a few hours later. After thinking it over, Trish decided to go with the feeling of victory. It felt really good to twist Josh up a bit.

Her brother came into the room and sat down. "I don't understand women."

She laughed, "What did you do now?"

"Debbie said she liked me but when I asked her out she said no. I don't get it," he said.

"Patrick, you gotta woo her first," Fawn said.

"Whatever." He said, then changed the subject. "Dad talked to Tod on the phone."

"Really?" Trish asked, getting excited.

Tod was her older brother. He was over seas and they hadn't seen him for a year. They all thought he was due for a visit and they didn't get to talk much.

"Yea he said he was good but then things got fuzzy and he had to go."

"Damn."

"On another note," Fawn said. "You said were going to the club tonight and we are."

"Oh no, Fawn, I just said that to piss off Josh."

"Too bad. We're going."

******

Falcon sat on his bike and lit a cigarette. Snake and Digger sat with him outside of the club. Flashing neon lights and loud disco music. Made him sick.

They were sent by their Prez to come here and find the guy that gave away the location they hid their guns at. It was raided two night ago and they lost two brothers and the others were left for dead but survived.