Chapter Seven

When Trish woke up when the sun started shinning through the window. She stretched and smiled and laid there for a minute. Then she realized where she was. Trish bolted up right, her heart pounding.

The bed was empty, thank God.

She snatched up her clothes and pulled them on. She snuck out the door and put her hair in a messy bun as she slowly went down the stairs. She fought groaning and gasping as she moved. She couldn't believe how sore she was.

Finally she made it to the kitchen. Trish peeked around the corner and saw Digger and Snake. Neither of them had a shirt on. Snake had a cup of coffee and Digger had a beer.

Taking a deep breath, she figured she had a better chance of getting out this way than the front door.

At first she creeped in the room, then she ran on her tip-toes toward the hallway that led to the side door.

"Hey, Trish," Digger said.

She cringed and turned around, "Hey guys."

Snake smirked. "Walk of shame?"

She lifted her chin, "I'm not ashamed of anything. This is my get away."

"Get away?" Digger asked.

"I got what I wanted and now I'm leaving. Bye."

She ran out the door, hearing them shouting after her. She ran down the road as fast as she could, since she was captain of the track team in high school this was a breeze.

She got into town and pulled out her phone.

"Hello?"

"Fawn, I need you to pick me up..."

~~~~~~

Falcon hung up the phone and walked back into the clubhouse. Banks had asked him to check in with Verizon, the President of their supporting club, about the run and hand off.

He walked into Banks office and sat down. "Verizon said they were tailed by cops at one point but they stopped at this charity carnival and hung around there until the cops left."

"Good thinking," Banks said. "Did he donate?"

"You know he did."

"Good. So what was last night about?" His Prez suddenly asked.

Falcon sat for a second. He blew out a breath and ran his hand down his face. "I told Viper to stay away from my ex and I saw then together last night. Pissed me off."

Banks nodded. "How long has it been since y'all broke it off?"

"Few months."

"Then she's free game."

"The hell she is!" Falcon yelled and stood up. "Not a fucking brother in here will touch her!"

Banks chuckled. "Stupid ass. Sit down." He said down and Banks continued. "You loved her right?"

"I did."

"Naw, you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed off at Viper. Or just blown up about the guys touching her. If she's a good lady, don't let her go. You only get one true love, Falcon. Don't let her go."

Falcon was going to say more, but Banks was staring at the pictures know his desk. One was of his deceased wife and he knew that was the picture his president was looking at.

He left room and headed upstairs to talk to Trish. She was always a heavy sleeper and she slept in late so she should still be there. But when he opened the door, the bed was empty. The sheets were in a disarray and her clothes were gone.

He ran down the stairs and spotted Snake and Digger in the kitchen. Digger was getting a blow job and Snake was playing with some girls tits.

"Y'all seen Trish?" He asked, ignoring what they were doing.

"She was doing the walk of shame bout a half hour ago." Snake said and the bitch squeaked when he squeezed her nipple.

"She say where she was going?"

"Nope. Just left out the door." Digger said.

"Fuck." Falcon said as he ran out of the room and to his bike.

Last he saw that girl the clothes she had would attract the kind of attention she didn't want. He had to find her before something happened.

He revved his engine and tore out of the lot.