Chapter Three

Trish was in the shower when the idea came to her. It had been a month since her run in with Josh, or Falcon as she referred to him now.

Originally, the plan was to get back at him. Then she thought it might help get him back. So either way she wins.

She kept going over it in her head at work. They were slow today, surprisingly. She was wiping down the counter when the bell above the door rang. Trish looked up and saw Falcon and a large group of people with him. The men were wearing the same leather vests as him and women were mixed in the crowd too. Did these people go anywhere without a hooker?

She groaned when they sat in her section and not Maria's. Grabbing her pad and pen, she walked over with her head high.

"What can I get y'all to drink?" She asked.

"I'll be damned," one said. She recognized him from the mall. "Still need that itch scratched, baby?"

She gave a flirtatious grin, "As a matter of fact, yes I do. But for now, I'm just here for your orders."

She got the drink orders and the food from the ones who knew what they wanted. Falcon kept his eyes on her, but he kept the bitch in his lap happy. She rolled her eyes.

They stayed for a while, continuously ordering. It was past closing by the time they left. The one from the mall hung back.

"Hey, doll," he called, walking over. He slipped a piece of paper in her hand. "You still wanna itch that scratch Friday, come here. I'm Viper by the way."

"Trish," she said.

He shook his head. "Don't know why Falcon would leave you."

With that he walked away. His words left a pang in her heart but determination over filled her system. She finished cleaning and helped her boss close up. She went home, and took a shower like always.

"Fawn," she said, shaking her shoulder. "Wake up."

Fawn groaned. "I'm supposed to wake you up, not you wake me up."

"Fawn I'm going to need your help this Friday," Trish said.

"With what?" Fawn asked, eyeing her warily as Trish grinned.

******

He watched as Viper stepped out of the dinner, grinning ear to fucking ear. All Falcon wanted to do was knock his brother out.

Viper sat on his biker, next to Falcon's. "What's wrong, brother?"

"Stay away from her, Viper."

"What if she comes to me?" He asked.

Falcon didn't answer, just put his kickstand up and road out of the parking lot. The bitch holding onto him held tighter and screeched.

He got off as soon as he hit the clubhouse and walked up to his room. The bitch tried to follow but he made it clear he didn't want her in his room.

He took a cold shower, placing his hands on the wall he hung his head. Why the fuck did he keep running into Trish? She wasn't supposed to work the closing shift--she never had before and that's why he always went that late.

Something had changed in her since they broke up. Through school she had always been focused on her work and graduating. She had worn the preppy girl clothes and had her hair in a ponytail. Now she was showing skin and wearing leather.

He had always wanted her, he wasn't with her for almost five years for shits and giggles, he had truly liked her. Yes, he wanted to fuck her. He also respected her enough to not push the subject.

When he had decided to prospect for the club, Trish supported him. He stayed faithful to her, never touched a bitch. Then the night he was supposed to patch in and be a full member he left her because of the pussy.

He shook his head as he stepped out of the shower. He sat on the edge of his bed. Why was every memory of them together coming back?

"Fuck me," he muttered. "What the hell is going on?"