Chapter Eight

"Wow."

"Yup."

"Interesting night," Fawn said.

"Ha. Your telling me," Trish scooped up some ice cream.

Fawn shook her head. "How are you feeling?"

She shrugged. "Fine, I guess."

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Go on with my life. It doesn't change anything."

"Trish. You lost your v-card. That's kind of a big deal." Fawn poured more crushed oreos on her ice cream.

"We're going to pretend it's not. Moving on, how's your night go?"

"After Josh--"

"Falcon."

"--took you upstairs I got in a fight with Digger. He told me I shouldn't be there. So I got pissed and kissed Snake."

Trish's spoon dropped back into the bowl of ice cream. "The fuck, Fawn?"

They laughed and Fawn shook her head. "I had been drinking and he pissed me off so I wanted to piss him off."

"Your such a trouble making bitch," Trish leaned over and stole some ice cream.

"Would you still love me if I wasn't?"

"No."

Fawn busted out laughing. "You bitch!"

~~~~~~

Falcon pulled into the drive and cut his bike. He stared at the house he used to spend so much time at for four years. He took in a deep breath and started walking up the driveway.

He stopped at the door for a moment before knocking. He wondered what they would think of him now. Leather cut, motorcycle, tattoos, scruffy hair. He laughed to himself.

They were going to kill him.

The door opened and Veronica Tanley stood before him. She had a warm smile on her face until she recognized him. Her smile vanished and daggers appeared in her eyes.

She had long blonde hair and lime green eyes that her daughter got from her. She wore jeans and a t-shirt that told him she was cleaning.

"Josh Wicks." She sized him up. "What the hell do you think your doing here?"

"Mrs. Tanley--"

"Hun, who's at the door?"

"Aw shit," Falcon said when he heard Daniel Tanley. He rubbed the back of his neck and waited for the inevitable.

"Daniel, stay calm," Veronica said, placing herself in front of him.

Daniel Tanley was a tall and bulky man. He used to play football and would have gone into the military but Veronica became pregnant with their older son, Tod, whom was now serving overseas.

"Josh Wicks. No, that's not what you go by now, right? What does your gang call you?" Daniel said as he tried to get closer to him.

Gritting his teeth, Falcon ignored the comment about his club being a gang and continued on to the purpose of his visit. "Look, Mr. And Mrs. Tanley, I don't want any trouble. I just wanted to know if Trish was home."

"Why the hell would we tell you?" Daniel snapped.

Falcon sighed and decided to stretch the truth. "I saw her last night. She looked pretty messed up and when I offered her a ride home she refused. I was just making sure she made it home."

Veronica's eyes widened as she sucked in a breath. "I haven't seen her." She spun around, "Daniel I haven't seen the girls. We have to go look for them!"

"Calm down, honey. Well find them." Daniel turned and yelled inside, "Patrick call 911. Josh, I hate to say it but we need your help."

"Whatever I can do sir," Falcon said and shook the other man's hand.