Chapter One

Trish clocked out after pulling a double at the diner where she worked. She had been throwing herself in her work lately. Ok for the past three months.

This summer was supposed to be perfect. She was supposed to spend it with Josh, her high school sweetheart and her ex. They were supposed to stay together and get married down the line.

He changed those plans three months ago when he broke up with her. Why? Because he was in a stupid motorcycle club and he could get pussy whenever he wanted it. This is what she gets for not putting out. Except he never had a problem with it when they were in high school.

He had graduated a year before her. He mentally a guy at this party and joined the Ghost Warriors as a "prospect", whatever that was. They dated while he prospected and he said it was what he had to do before he became a full member. He never let her near their clubhouse and she was ok with that.

But the night before he became a full member he broke up with her. She blamed it on the stupid club and that guy, Snake. Josh and him had been friends for about a year before he brought up joining the club. Now she knows it's because he had to be eighteen to join.

She still hasn't gotten over it, she still cries herself to sleep at night. Her parents are happy, but her best friend, Fawn, sees it every day and night.

Trish unlocked the back door, which was actually next to her room. She stepped inside and went to her room. Fawn was asleep on her bed.

She and Fawn were a year apart and had been best friends for as long as she could remember. Fawn's mom kicked her out last year and she moved in here, taking high school online. They shared Trish's room which was big enough for both of them. They each had twin beds and dressers five drawers high. The closet was walk-in so they each took a side.

Fawn was sleeping and Trish did her best to stay quiet as she set her things down and changed. She didn't even get to pull the covers over herself before she fell asleep.

~~~~~~

"Trish," she heard someone whisper loudly. "Trish!"

"What?" She snapped.

"Get up were going shopping," Fawn said. She was already dressed and ready to go.

Trish stared at her then looked at the clock. 8:26. She looked back at Fawn and said, "No."

"Trish!" Fawn yanked her blanket down. "It's your day off after pulling doubles the last four days, we have to do something fun."

Trish knew better than to argue with Fawn. She got up and got dressed in shorts and a tank top. They joined her parents for dinner. She ruffled her younger brothers hair.

"What's up, weirdo," she said and made bowl of cereal for her and Fawn.

"What are you girls doing today?" Her mom asked.

"I'm taking her shopping," Fawn smiled and sat at the table, shoving Captain Crunch into her mouth.

"Do you need any money, Fawn?" Her dad asked.

"No, I'm ok. I still have money from last time."

"That's because you didn't spend it," Trish said.

They finished eating and her dad gave her the keys to the convertable. They drove with the top down to the mall. They went to almost every store and had lunch but they didn't buy anything.

"Oh! This one!" Fawn said, and pulled her into a shop filled with leather.

"Fawn, I really don't think--"

"Humor me," she cut her off.

It took her a while but then she finally got into the shopping, trying on all different clothes. Fawn kept shoving clothes at her and sending her back to the dressing room.

Trish walked out of it this time wearing leather booty shorts and a leather halter top that really only covered her boobs, and boots topped it off.

"Your getting it," she said.

Trish shook her head. "I really don't think I should."

"Well I do and your gonna wear it outta here. Get the red leather dress too."

"What the hell are you getting?" She demanded.

"I'm getting these," Fawn held up a pile of leather.

"This is going to be expensive," Trish said as she put the clothes on the counter. The cashier cashed them out, not questioning why two teen girls had only hundreds to pay with.