Team Seven Sleepover part one

"Please come" I heard Sakura shout for the forest. I was taken back by her forward ness. "C'mon, please!it's just a sleep over" She yelled. "Ok,ok I'll go" I said hesitantly.

"Soooo, is Sauske gonna be there" I asked with my face basically on fire.
"He was like the first person I asked" Sakura said with a cute smile.

"It's only team seven though, all of the others are out on missions " she said furrowing her eyebrows.

I went home and got ready. I don't no why but the excitement that I felt overwhelmed me. An overnight party with Sauske!

We have been seeing each other more often, but I still can't wait to see him again.

Right when I got home, I threw a bunch of clothes, my toothbrush and a book in my bag and got ready to go.

Sakuras  house wasn't too far from mine so I could walk within 10 minutes. I got there five minutes ahead of the scheduled time. Sakura was waiting inside of her house with a bright smile on her face.

Nobody was there yet besides us. I was anxiously waiting to see if Sasuke would even come. Sleepovers like this didn't seem like his type of thing. But after seven minutes he came.

He seemed utterly uninterested in the entire idea but his eyes had a certain shine when he saw me. His glances always filled me with confidence.

He slowly walk to sakuras his doorstep and came inside. He nodded his head as a form of a greeting.

I could see that Sakura was blushing, I couldn't blame her so was I.

A few minutes after Sasuke came Naruto followed. The four of us were upstairs in sakuras room.

We didn't know what to do, it was slightly awkward in the beginning. But not to my surprise Naruto and Sakura for a lead the conversation.

We were setting up where we would sleep, of course I wanted to sleep in your Sauske. But it looked like I might have a little competition.