Forest of death

We just finished a written exam. It was pretty easy, but I'm not sure about the next portion of the exam. Don't get me wrong I am one of the strongest members of this team. I could take on all of Kibas team and probably win, but the competition seems tough. We ran into the forest with pessimism, it was strange, the air was sill. A ninja came from the bushes I knocked him out with one blow. We all continued threw the forest. Sauske knocked a few squads out but they all had the same scroll as us so we didn't bother taking them. We were all getting tired, Naruto was half asleep. We were about to take it in shifts but we were to tired to debate who was going to go first. It felt like morning, I was up. There was a knife to my neck. He took me to a higher branch. Sauske saw, "STOP, GIVE HER BACK" he shouted. The man who took me cut my arm, I screamed so loudly. It hurt like hell. Sauske looked infuriated, his eyes were so cold. "Give me the scroll" he screamed and he cut me again. This one hurt more, I yelped out and and I couldn't hold back a few tears. "SAUSKE" I screamed . Without hesitation he ran up and saved me. My eyes were full of tears, the Cuts were so deep I couldn't handle it anymore. There was an explosion of blood. I think sauske may have killed him. I was so scared, it was so dark and there was blood all over my arm. I closed my eye to sooth the pain, I opened them and realized I was falling. Sauske caught me, he cradled me in his arms. He was warm, we landed but he was still holding on to me. He was crying "I could have saved you, I'm sorry." "You did save me" I said. We were both sobbing. It was sunrise Naruto and Sakura were finally awake, me and sauske decided not to tell anyone, they would worry too much.