The morning that filled me with glee

We woke up at roughly the same time we were both about to eat but he remembered what kakashi said. Sakura saw us leave his house together, I think she got the wrong idea. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SAUSKE"she said. Then sauske said " Sakura don't worry about it" he said in a calm demeanor. This time I grabbed his wrist ,he smirked and we ran though the path in the hills we both seem to love. His eyes are less cold I can tell. I actually saw him smiling, that made me feel better. He went though hell and I just want to be there for him. The cold morning air sprung into a lively conversation. "Hey what is your type?" He said, I was shocked that he would ask that but I kind of blushed. I responded with "I don't know" of course I did know but I wasn't about to say it in front of him. "Ok now I have a question for you. What is your biggest rival"I said. "Naruto"he said with a proud expression. "I may be strong but he has determination"sauske said. I will give him that I thought. "We are going to be late" he said then he reached his hand out and then we raced to the training grounds. Then the bell test started. Naruto was being a total idiot, it was hard not to laugh. Me and Sauske teamed up for a bit of time but it wasn't working out so we went our different ways. But soon we found out that we should have worked together when kakashi gave us the scare of our lives Naruto was tied to pole. And um so was I it was kind of awkward but I didn't really care, I wasn't that hungry. Out of the blue sauske and Sakura started feeding Naruto, sauske put his chopsticks in front of my lips he was looking down and I could see a light blush but I was blushing so heavily. I ate the food on the chopsticks, it was so good. Kakashi said we passed. Then sauske untied me we walked home together but we slept in different houses this time. I was resting in my bed thinking about what tomorrow would bring, and at that moment I was happy.