Our day off

Kakashi said that we don't have any training or mission's today so I got to do whatever I wanted, and I wanted to stuff my face. My house is a mess, my dad was out on a mission. I ate 3 bowls of ramen and like a shit ton of chips. I was still in my pjs and had a mouth full of food when the door bell rang I thought it was my dad but when I opened the door I was mortified....... Sauske- . "Can I come in"he said. My eyes were wider than the earth. I let him in. "A-are you thirsty?" I proclaimed. "Ok some water" sauske said. I went into the other room got him the water but before I gave it to him I thought to myself is this really fricking happening. I handed it to him he thanked me. I asked him " so.... wacha doin in my house." And I kid you not he said "I don't know." He deadass saw me in my pjs with a messy bun in my messy house with random chips in my mouth for no reason. It was not fair that he got to look cute but I got to look like I stepped out the dumpster. "What do yo want to do?"I asked. I thought he would say something like training but he didn't. He said that he just wants to talk to me and maybe go for a walk. So I got dressed I mean not in front of him. We left and we talked. The conversation started with him saying "what's your favorite color" yellow I shouted out. "I'm sorry I am a bit nervous around people like you"I said burring my red face in my in my sweaty palms. He placed his hand on my cheek and said "You have nothing to be embarrassed about." It made my heart POUND like crazy. Sakura saw our little chat and decided to hit me of course I didn't let her. Sauske said that we better get home because it was getting dark. He took me too my house. And right before he left I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for the company. He said "see you tomorrow" and then went away with a blank Expression and a heavy blushed up face. I was happy, because of him o was happy.