Our mission

So a couple days later we had a mission to find a missing  child of a wealthy family. We met up outside the village gates. Me and sauske were the first to arrive as per usual. I was about to speak but I was cut off by Naruto screaming "HEY GUYS." I was slightly sad that me and sauske couldn't have a private conversation. Kakashi soon came and told us the details of the mission. It seemed easy enough. We started walking for a bit but we were stoped. A huge knife came right at Sakura, I think a strand of her hair was cut off. I protected Sakura when one of those guys lunged at her. Sauske was to the right of me protecting Naruto. But Sakura tried to help me and I was just about to get hit and like a white knight in shining armor he came to my rescue he defeated the enemy. I could see the hearts in Sakuras eyes, but I couldn't blame her, sauske was awesome. He grabbed my shoulder and whispered in my ear " are you okay." I blushed and said " I'm fine." At that moment I thought my heart was going to actually beat out of my chest. We continued on our journey with complete optimism. That didn't last long. We still had no clue where the child was and it was getting late and we had to set up camp. Me and Sakura were sharing a tent and Naruto and sauske were sharing a tent. "Why does an amazing ninja like me have to share a tent with sauske!!!" Naruto said. Ok fine then, we will switch the arrangements to sauske and y/n in a tent and Naruto and Sakura in a tent." Kakashi explained with a clear grin on his face. I was so... well so happy, I wasn't going to say that in front of Sakura or Sauske. Naruto thought it would be a good idea to tell scary stories. I was the only one who seemed opposed to the idea. I wasn't scared of real things but the unknown freaks me out. Naruto said his story I didn't become as scared as I thought I would be. Sauskes story was different, I was petrified. When we got in the tent I couldn't help flinging myself into his arms, he asked me "are you actually scared of my silly story." "Uh.... I'm sorry" I said and I got off of him. He pulled me in and held me tight and said "if I'm here why are you scared, you know that I will always protect you." I fell into him and a weight was lifted of my heart. I fell into a lively slumber. I'm not sure if he likes me or not but I sure do like him.