Time Flys

I really do like him, but I'm unsure if we should make it visible that we are together..... i mean if we can call it that.

  Would all the girls hate me, they like sauske too. I mean it's not like he is good at showing affection so it might be easy to hide.

  I heard his footsteps, I couldn't help but smile. He eventually caught up with me. He gave me a side glare telling me to walk with him. I still couldn't believe that SAUSKE likes me. He is just so perfect. Strong and hardworking, he is also very handsome. He has a cold yet sad look in his eyes adding to the way I want to know more about him.

   "Hey" I said. "What is it" He responded . " Oh it's just that I was wondering if you wanted to go to the forest and train some more later, I mean." "Okay" he said. A simple response but yet not out of character for him.

  I giggled a lot. "Heh, what's so funny" he said with a strange look on his face. " I just really like spending time with you" I said, he aid nothing but he did hold onto my hand. We continued walking.

   It was quiet I was looking at sauske for a while, his face was nice to look at. He looked at me and right then and there I fell right on my face. God I was so embarrassed, he held is hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up with so much force that I was so close to him that i could feel his heartbeat. My head was in his arms for a minute before we both separated.

  "Thanks" I said, he nodded. Some time passed but I was happy, we were gonna train later too. We're totally sole mates I thought to myself with a hopeful glare.