WOW

I thought it was a dream but here I am........ IT WAS REAL!!! I was on my way to the training grounds when I saw sauske. My mind was going crazy. I kissed Sauske. What if we start dating. Stay calm I told myself . "Hey" I said in a nervously deep voice. "Hey" he replied, he seemed equally anxious witch was a surprise. " umm so about the other day" we said simultaneously. "Uh-" I was about to finish, but before I could he grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "I really like you you know" he said. "Same" I said, " I'm not done, sorry it's just been a while Scene I felt this way *sigh* go out with me please" Sauske said. I smile and nodded happily. He started walking but he didn't let go of my hand. I AM SO HAPPY😁. Of course nobody knows. IDK if we should tell them. I should probably talk this over with Sauske. What is he is ashamed of me, but he didn't let go of my hand even when there were people around. We arrived at the training grounds and met up with our team. Kakashi saw us holding hand and looked at sauske with an interested expression. Sauske looked down at his feet and blushed and he kind of had a pouting face. I smiled.  Sakura and Naruto were coming closer. This was the first time Kakashi was early. We were splitting up fo training today right when me and sauske were separating he tapped my forehead. He smiled.