✄Chapter 18

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✄: «•«━┑

Chapter 18: Kidnapped

┕━»•» :✄: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Serin's POV

It was the second day of the training camp, we woke up quite early, some still sleepy. Especially those who have cram classes. It was later proven by Aizawa with the help of Bakugo, that we may have grown in strength, stamina or tactics but our quirks didn't get any stronger.

There was a set up area familiar to before. "Snipe has informed us about your weaknesses and faults." Aizawa said pressing a button, the machines lit up, holograms. I have to do the maze thing again.

"You'll be using your speed quirk until you are able to get pass the maze without touching the the holograms, doing so will shock you. To motivate you." He smiled at me. I shivered but at least it wasn't fire.

"For the afternoon you'll be training your... tentacles, In different ways moving and stretching them, then to strengthen it by hitting it repetitively on the ground, then doing things with your hair, like that octopus." He said giving me the schedule, he knows I prefer having a schedule, especially in training.

"Thank you." I said stretching and then getting into positions then I ran.

"You okay?" Iida asked as he stopped to take a short break. "Yeah, It's just really hard for me to turn while moving so fast." I frowned, I had been shocked so many times. Looking at my watch I should start walking to train my tentacle.

"Good luck." He said and started running again. Going to a wide area, I saw Pixie-Bob grinning at me, "Today you'll only be using your hair to dodge!" She pointed at me as the ground started shaking.

Quickly I concentrated as my hair started moving and flicking like tentacles. There were a lot of them, maybe around 10. They look so much like Koro-sensei's. They'd curl up the ends as if I had curled them myself, they felt squishy. I wonder if only anti-sensei material can do any effect.

I felt mud splashed onto my face, I wiped it off to see a whole barrage, quickly concentrating the tentacles started wiggling forward and catching the rocks but some had passed it and had reached me. How did Itona did it? 

The next training was easy as I was able to rest my body as my hair got dirtier and dirtier, as it continued to swipe at the mountain, near me were Jiro and Mina, A bit awkward since I haven't talked to Mina for a long time and such, I also didn't know Jiro that well.

It wasn't bad I guess, but time moved so slow.

✄ - - - - - - - - 

"Woah that smells great." Izuku said smelling  my batch of curry, "You were quite proficient with a knife." Todoroki added. "I cook for myself."  I said stirring the food, it smelled good.  "You can taste it if you want."