Dear Readers

Currently as I reread through all of my current works (that are both published and ongoing) I noticed how, for the lack of better terms, cringe-y they were.

The most cringe-iest (sp?) Of them all were both of my BNHA fanfics, Against All Odds (this story) and Bottled up (which Bugs me at how I made my own oc.)

i feel like the relationship with Serin and most of the 1-A students are inconsistent (some are friends in early chapters then become enemies for no apparent reason other than that I forgot what type of person they are to and with Serin)

I feel like I could do better in describing scenes, emotions, fights and I wanted to down play how most of 1-A hate or fear Serin cause it seemed to much, I mean realistically they would definitely be afraid of her if they found out, some would get mad at her and the school, but they wouldn't down right just bully her.

That's why I decided to rewrite this book. Of course I won't unpublished this, I wanted to make this as a reminder for me, I guess.

Really sorry considering how annoying this must be for you guys considering the lack of updates and the recent update turns out to be an announcement that this story will be rewritten and that you'd have to wait some more.

Also if you don't mind, please follow me. To be honest I post announcements in my own stories rather than my board because I know nobody's going to see it there sooo.