✄Chapter 17

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✄: «•«━┑

Chapter 17: Love and Jealousy?

┕━»•» :✄: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

3rd Person POV

Serin wondered how she got dragged to go shopping with her classmates. Then she remembered Izuku's smile. It was like being blinded by sunlight.

“You look wonderful.” Yaoyorozu said, as she stared. Since when were they close? She nodded, being atleast respectful.

Honestly, she was busy with her schedule but Izuku's smile just made her squeeze for some time. She had to push back on her secret little thing that few knew.

They all decided to split off, as she walked off, leaving Uraraka and Midoriya alone. The class started acting weird around her.

She'd be going on a one week camping with people she aren't closed to. She'd have to buy comfort food.

To her surprise she saw Shinso coming out form a shop. “Shinso.” She quickly walked towards the boy who turned, surprised to see her.

“I thought you'd be busy.” he said. “Yeah, well I couldn't say no to Izuku's smile.” she said “I'm currently buying food for comfort for the camping week.”

“Can you please accompany me?” She asked “I can treat you to some snacks.”

“Make it from a cat cafe and deal.” he said with a smirk. “Oh I haven't been in a cat cafe for awhile.” She said thoughtfully.

“So what kind of food, let me guess something with strawberries?” He asked.

“Yep, and chocolate and cookies and cream. I might get bored of strawberries if that's the only thing I eat.” She explained.

“True.” they started walking, to the grocery. She stopped suddenly with a frown, her heart felt tighter, just infront of them was Gakushu and a girl.

“What's wrong?” Shinso asked. She shook her head, luckily for her, they were already infront of fhe grocery area and went to the snacks.

“You can make smores.” Shinso suggested as she pushed the cart. “Your parents might get mad at all the candy you brought.” Shinso said making her flinch.

His eyes widened remembering “I'm sorry.” “It's fine, I don't consider them parents.” She laughed a bit bitter.

“And you didn't mean anything.” she added when he still looked guilty. “Hey Shinso, have you ever fell in love or had a crush?” She asked suddenly still looking at a pack of candy.