✄Chapter 20

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✄: «•«━┑

Chapter 20: Visits

┕━»•» :✄: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

The first one to visit Serin (That wasn't in E Class or Kunugigaoka) to her surprise was Bakugo Katsuki, she thought it would be Shinso. She then remembered, he saw her scar. Something so personal to her. She had another reason to pick a bone with that villain, Shigaraki.

Though she remembered that Todoroki did see it briefly maybe it slipped past his mind or he thought it was a figment of his imagination.

She snapped back as Bakugo pulled the chair beside her and sat down, he had a tired look and it seemed he was thinking some things and trying to figure things out.

"You are a suicidal maniac" he started surprising her "You would have died if it weren't for that hero!" he growled. "I'm sorry." She said in a whisper, he stop "You don't have to apologized." he said, this time it wasn't a harsh yell. 

"I just, they worked so hard to save and rescue you and I-"

"I'm not the only one they wanted to rescue." Bakugo pointed out "They wanted to rescue you too."

"It's hard believing it, you guys don't know me and trust me that much. I don't blame you since I keep things from so many people, because my past is something that hurts even remembering and I've done a lot of bad things in the past." 

"Is your scar connected to it?" He asked curious, then he clicked his tongue "You don't have to say anything if you're uncomfortable."

A thought struck her, Is bakugo, the explosive student of Class A. A soft tsundere?

She shook the thought but made note to remember it. Her hand touched the bandages that were hiding her scar "Yes, my scar is connected to it. It became a reminder of my past." She said with a bitter chuckle.

He didn't say anything, his eyes held a far off look. "You know you didn't have to visit when you seem to be thinking things." She pointed out, he snapped his head feeling a bit embarrassed getting caught.

"Shut up."

"Shut up, so you can think?"

✄- - - - - -

"It's been awhile, Karma." She said, she, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano were just chatting and playing Cards.

"So how does it feel being stuck in a hospital?" Karma asked taking a card. "Boring, not many people visit." She admitted.

"Due to the fact that students of your school keep getting hurt or abducted, security is tighter so it's hard to visit." Nagisa said.