✎ Chapter 5

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✎: «•«━┑

Chapter 5: Frigid Ice.

┕━»•» :✎: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

I woke up quite early and began my routine as I changed to my track suit and started the jog around my neighborhood.

After that, I went back showered, dressed prepared breakfast and ate as I looked at my phone, Few reminders such as copying notes for Shinso, tutoring two kids and then talking to Gakushu about the tutoring lessons or him reteaching me the lessons in kunugigaoka.

Then I'll have to start editing a few things for my hobby and visit a few places with Kanzaki, there's also me helping Karma with something.

After I changed my uniform, I looked at my small apartment as I closed the door.

I arrived at class just fine and lessons started. As soon as the bell rang for lunch, I grabbed a few papers and set off to the cafeteria.

I ordered my lunch from lunch rush. Ramen, strawberry milkshake and some tempura on the side. I found Shinso quickly and sat next to him.

"Here, this were the lessons we were taught." I slide the papers to him as if we made an illegal deal.

"That was fast, I was expecting a few days so you could rewrite your notes." He admitted. "I have time, I'm great at multitasking and I'm very quick." I said.

He gave me a look as if he was wondering something.

"Did you just stayed up late to plan this?" he asked. "Why would I? I'm great at time management." I waved him off, "Better start eating." I added and he did.

The ramen was so delicious and the tempura was perfect. "Milkshake? That's an odd choice." he commented, I shrugged "It ain't a meal without anything with strawberries." I said.

"Strawberries, do you like red heads or strawberry blonds?" he wondered.

"How would you come across that idea?" I asked raising a brow as he looked for a trace of emotion "You either have a good poker face or you're born with that doll like face."

I scoffed "I've been called a doll by a friend." Which is Gakushu. "Friend? A boy?" he asked. I nodded.

He hummed, "I won't call you doll, that can be his special nickname for you." he said.

I narrowed my eyes, Was their some hidden meaning?

"Did anyone call you Ice Queen? It suits you." He said taking a sip from his juice. "As a matter of fact, yes, that was my class nickname for an activity."

"What should I call you though..." I hummed "Cat Lady?"

He shot me an annoyed looked as I shrugged. "I'm surprised you don't sit with your classmates." he admitted.