✄Chapter 15

┍━━━━━━━━»•» :✄: «•«━┑

Chapter 15: The Fast Rising Hero.

┕━»•» :✄: «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Final Exams were coming as Serin looked at her notes, it was early in the morning but she decided to stay inside the classroom to go over the notes, even if she had to see her classmates earlier than usual

But she wasn't studying for the school's exams, she was studying for kunugigaoka's. Of course she did study for YUUEI's but it was easy considering Kunugigaoka was advance in academics.

She of course reviewed with Gakushu but it happened less often than the usual, she felt sad he was more focused on his girlfriend.

Her classmates filtered in, surprise to see her already here but they were surprised at the notes and books they haven't seen.

“I see you're setting a fine example.” Iida said looking at her notes making him freeze. “What's wrong? Is she reading p-” Mineta was slapped by Tsuyu who also walked closer.

Bakugo was the only one brave enough to get her notebook she was writing in, her notes were organized and easy to understand (in her opinion) and the notebook was thick and she was already using the pages at the middle, but Bakugo couldn't help but noticed.

“We didn't study this things you idiot!”

It got the attention of all their classmates. “I know that.” she said getting her notebook as she browsed the notes on her thick messy yellow pad and the ones on her notebook.

“Why are you studying it when it clearly won't appear on the exams?” Todoroki asked. “It will appear on the exams, but not YUUEI's.” she stated grabbing her reference book.

“Eh? but if not YUUEI's then-”

“Kunugigaoka's.” she said.

They were shocked as she looked up, brusing her silver hair to the side. “I'll say this once, and do not be offended but I do not want to be behind on my studies academically.”

“But you ranked first for the written exams and the last exams and every quiz and worksheet.” Yaoyorozu said, it had a bitter tone. Serin blinked were they in some competition academically? that she didn't know of or was it a one sided rivalry?

“YUUEI's curricular has already been discussed last year in kunugigaoka, Don't be upset, Kunugigaoka is advance in terms of academics anyways,” she said slowly “since their main focus is just that, academics.”

“But aren't you going to study for the exams?” Iida asked.

“I am, but I find it easy.” she said flipping through her pages boredly “Besides the principal of kunugigaoka is kind enough to let me take their tests even if I'm not longer a student there.” she added.