☆Chapter Ten: Never Gonna Happen☆

Sorry for the wait been harder then I thought it would to get back to writing but here's a chapter for you guys hope you like it :)

♡Karma♡

‘DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I STARTED MY HEAT?????’ I scream at Rourke through our mind link in shock.

No no no no!

This can’t be happening! Not Now, Not Yet!

I knew my heat was bound to happen at some point. How could I not when the moment I met Rourke our bond set off a chemical reaction in me, telling my body that it was time to start thinking about pups. My body didn’t care that I wasn’t emotionally ready to start thinking about pups let alone completing the bond between Rourke and myself. I’d only just met Rourke and I wanted to get to know him better before we take the next step without bond, but I guess I wasn’t going to be getting that choice.

Being thrown into the air on to a semi comfortable bed forced me back to the present.

Looking up from the bed I got the shock of my life time.

The creep that kidnaped me wasn’t some creepy student like I had first thought, he was one of the professors that taught at the academy.

“P-professor K-Kennedy?” I stutter out.

Professor Kennedy was the one person other than Dulce and Rourke that I even kind of trusted. He didn’t teach any classes at the academy but he ran the library and seeing as I wanted to keep up my straight ‘A’ average I tended to spend a lot of time there. He never gave off the ‘rapist’ kind of vibe to me but then again I did catch him looking at me a couple times and whenever I had to check out a book he always found some way to touch me even if it was just to hand over the books I was checking out. Now that I was thinking about it he would always greet me more friendlily then he did any other the other students at the academy.

How did I not see the signs earlier?

“My sweet, sweet Karma Lynn,” he replies walking closer to the bed.

When he reached the bed he sat down and cupped my chin in his large hands.

“You are so beautiful! I can’t wait to make you mine.”

I was stunned into silence.

The man was delusional if he thought for a second that I would ever be his.

Yes, he’d always been nice to me and yeah he was attractive for a man in his late twenties or early thirties but I’d already found my bound and I wouldn’t give up that bond for anyone. I might now agree with a lot of Rourke’s actions or but I wouldn’t be bound to him unless he was my perfect match.

“Professor Kennedy, why did you take me?” I finally get the courage to ask.

“Isn’t it obvious my love? Your heat has come so that we can finally complete our bond.” He says looking at me like I should have already known the answer.

“We don’t have a bond Professor. I’ve already found my bound and you’re not him.” I say trying to break the news to him slowly.

“We do have a bond, you just can’t feel it yet we have to complete the bond before it goes away completely…” he tells/growls at me.

I wanted to tell him once again that I already had a mate and that he had somehow mistaken me for someone else, but when I went to tell him I stopped. Clear as day I could see the claw marks left by a female werewolf that completed the mating bond between true bonded were-couples. Looking at these makes made me more confused as to why he would think that I was his mate when clearly he was already mated.