☆Chapter Four: Pain☆

First off thank you to everyone who's reading our story your awesome for doing so. Second off if you'd be so kind as to point some people in the direction of out story we'd be very thankful. And Finally July 27th was my birthday (Carli) so thank you to those who wished me a happy birthday and Today July 29th is (Alexis) so please go to her account and wish her a happy birthday. she writes he but off on this story so please giver her some love back :)

Thanks,

-Carli

Deluce:

Avril was talking on like the girl knew everything and everything revolved around her I didn't know if I had the heart to break it to her but the world sure as hell didn't revolve around her. Leaning on the wall I am getting slightly tired of stand still. And I can smell River scent it's not strong but I can still smell it and it's driving me close to insanity. 

But a couple second later Trinity comes out of the door fuming her face is red like she has been humiliated. And I think that I should show some concern but I am not the type to do all that sappy shit. 

"What wrong Trinity?" Avril ask her walking up to her wrapping an arm around her shoulder. And she sniffles which is so fake but I am not going to point it out. I almost roll my eyes but stop myself when she turns her eyes up to look at me. 

"Some Bitch walked up to me and challenged me then called me a lair when she said that Rourke wasn't mine," she whined and it took control not to laugh. So someone had the ball to stand up to this prima-Donna bitch. I inwardly applauded the girl that did this. 

"That's a shame, but don't let it bother you always people that will try to get you down," I told her softly trying to be somewhat nice, but the words felt foreign in my mouth. Like someone had made me drink warm vodka it wasn't good. 

"Thanks, you guys," she said and I gave her a small smile. She then proceeded to straighten herself up. And she smiled at me and then clapped her hands like nothing had happened. She was sure a fast one.

"Now how about we head over to hang out with some guys," she said and I felt a dreed set into the pit of my stomach. She had to be kidding me, I didn't want to hang out with other guys considering that River already thought badly of me. 

"Dulce are you okay you’re looking a little pale," Avril asked me and I looked up at her giving her a small nod. Before I took a few deep breathe to calm my unsettled nerves. 

"I am naturally pale, no?" I asked her and she gave me a nod in return. But something caught my attention when I saw a girl bolt from the office door. She turned her head to look at me and I caught her eyes. Blue as the ocean and strikingly clear, her black hair flew around her as she disappeared out of sight. 

"Looks like she got what was coming to her," Trinity said and I looked at her raising an eyebrow. But she was already walking and I sighed but followed her. So that was the girl that had stood up to Trinity. 

We walked through the hallways me not really knowing where I was going but they seemed at home here. I just followed them as my mind wandered, and I pondered would it have been different if I had been good and not partied. 

But one can't do anything about the past can they? Because we things come down to it the only things that matters is the present not even the future mattered just reality at its present moment. 

We arrived at the boy’s side of the diorites and I found that it smelled like boys wolf. If you think that normal boys were drity trying having one that is a male Wolf. It's like ten time worse the only thing that made it better were the unique smells that they gave off.