☆Chapter Nine: Uh-Oh ☆

Dulce :

My eyes were readily focused on the Wolf's that were now walking towards me. The look in there eyes that purely of lust. And I knew I had to be eyeing them the same way.

Even though I knew that I didn't want them near me. That my body craved touch and they look much obliged to help me with that problem. And I didn't think I would have the strength to push them away.

"Dulce, right?" One of them asked and all I could do was nod my head.

"Sh*t I can't believe it," another one said this one had dirty blonde hair and an Australian accent.

My hands reached forward moving out of there own will. And I placed them on the blonde chest my nails digging into his shirt. My body rubbing onto his solid chest. It felt so good, if I though I was hot before my body felt like someone had just dropped me in a boiling pot.

"Fu*k," the last one growled out his hands gripping my ass. And that brought me back a little. Turning I growl at him my mouth opening reveling my teeth. But that didn't seem to faze him he just started to grope me from behind more.

Then I felt someone palm my breast and I felt my legs turn to jello. What the hell was I doing? The still sane part of my brain tried to reason with me. But I was already to far gone. The bliss that the multiple sets of hands were doing to my body was more than enough distraction.

Bitting my lip I tried not to whimper for more. But I already had an the looks on there faces told me they were ready to fu*k me here and now. And I felt a tinge of fear run through my body.

There is a chance that if things get carried away I wouldn't be able to stop them. Some how that thought got my body to move. And I pushed at the blonde in front of me and the other guy that was still squeezing my ass.

I got dropped, I forgot that I was still stronger than them. My head hit the ground and I groan in pain. Bringing my hands up to hold my head. My vision was a little blurred.

"What are you trying to do?!" The Australian one hissed to the other two. And I just felt my throbbing head and the throbbing down between my legs. They aroused me even more to the point of it being painful.

"She's the one that freak out," they both said.

"Well whatever," the one that had asked my name said, he had dark black hair.

"She smell fu*king amazing so if you don't mind I think I'll get back to her," the Australian said.

And I felt a hand wrap around my waist, pulling me up my hands were still holding my head. But his hand collected my hands and brought them away from my face.

He pressed his mouth to mine and kissed me, nipping at my lips and I was ashamed of the moan that escaped my mouth. Breathing through my nose, he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

While he was doing that I heard the sound of my pants being undone and started to be pulled from my body.

"NO!!" I screamed jerking away from the Australian. And turning to hit the one that was undoing my pants. But my hand was grabbed and I was pulled back into a chest.

"What do you think your doing?!" Hissed the dark haired guy. While the Australian was looking at me with dark eyes. I noticed the blood falling from his lip. I must have bitten him.

"Hold her still Jordan," said the one going at my pants. I kicked at him but he held my legs down.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I didn't want to be raped it shouldn't be happening like this, I didn't want to have any of there pups. This was the only time I could get pregnant. And it wasn't going to happen.