Explenations

(PLEASE READ THE WHOLE NOTE BELOW)

Okay so I’m making a little changes in the story right now. You’ll see what I’m talking about when you start reading. I won’t tell you what the change is because that would be giving away some of this chapter and I don’t want to do that. Just letting you know that I’ll go back into chapter 8 and fix what needs to be fixed.

Ps. I’ve made a separate book for chapters that will have a bit more description to the story when things start to get sexual between the couples in the story. So for those of you how would like to read the restricted chapters of the story when they come you can go to our account and put the story in your archive or library. If you have any questions about anything you can Message us on here in Private Messaging/Comments or you can message our separate accounts that you can find the links to on our profile for this account and we’ll get to you as soon as we can.

Pss. Sorry for the long note lol but I have one more thing to say. I’m really truly sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I was working a seasonal job that didn’t give me any time to write on this story or any of my other stories and I’m sorry about that. When the job ended I came down with the flu and then when that was done with I couldn’t think about how I wanted the next chapter to turn out and im sorry about that guys.

Also the whole NEXT chapter will be in Karma’s POV.

I’m going to do my best to get the next chapter out by next Tuesday but im not making any promises but im gonna try I think I finally got what I want to happen in the chapter in my head I just need to get it all down and I’ll be working on it.

In the mean time you should check out the newest story that Alexis and I are working on the first chapter is POSTED and written by Alexis and I’ll be working on my part as soon as I’m done working on the next chapter of this book.

Thanks so much for reading this NOTE.

-Carli