☆Chapter Eight: Here Come's The Heat☆

Hey guys sorry for the very late update we've been really busy the last couple weeks and its not going to stop anytime soon. Alexis has Classes and I might be starting a job in the next month or so.....We'll update when we get the chance. Hope you all understand.

Dulce: 

'Mommy wake up!' I shook her, but she didn't move. My hands latching onto the soft fur that is matted with blood. It's freezing my breathed is staggered and I smell blood and rot all around me. 

    Looking up from my mommy I see it the great big wolf that killed her. Its eyes are an eerie sliver and remind me of the moon. But tonight there is no moon just darkness and I feel it the fear crawl up into me. And take hold of my body, I can't move, I can't do anything. I can't even shift because I'm too young.

    Pressing my shaking form into the growingly cold body of my mother. My mind screaming at me to run, but I can't it's going to be over all over when they wolf comes for me. 

   The blizzard that surrounded me no longer seem deafening now it’s quite all to quite, all that I hear is the sound of my heart beat it hurts it beating so fast and hard. And then I hear it the shattering sound of the wolfs cry. 

   And my own voice breaking into a scream as it lunges forward, it sickening yellow teeth cover in red blood. 

 ______

  I jack knife up in my bed, breathing hard like I'd just run a marathon. My sheets stick to my freezing body that has sweat pouring down it. Reaching a hand I slide it down my stomach running it over the scars that are still there even after all of these years. 

    Shuddering I fall backwards, feeling worse than when I'd gone to sleep. Turning over in my bed I grab the glass of water off the nightstand and throw it back. Placing it back down the glint of my phone catches my eye. 

    Reaching over, I take it up off the charger and slide it open. Flicking through the messages not reading anything. I don't want to deal with anyone right now, no one from my past will understand me anymore. 

     My body breaks into a coughing fit and I just about cough up a lung, but it’s just blood. This shit was getting old, real old. I still look like death warmed over and I had skipped class for way too long. Kingston was getting annoying and board in class without me. 

   I had only missed gym, I could probably make it to Biology. Granted that was a class with Rourke, I didn't know how enthusiastic I could be about class with him. 

    Sighing, I push my heavy body up from my bed. I need a shower and a fast one, pushing the door open I head over to the bathroom. Quickly stripping out of my clothes. I scar looking ugly and I hiss in disgust, I need to cover that up along with the memoires. 

   It's been so long since I had that dream, I had been sure that it was locked deep in the back of my mind. And I wished it had stayed that way. Because that wasn't something that I wanted to relive. Turning the shower on I step into the scalding water. 

    Letting it burn out the feeling that I have and the chill that wouldn't leave my body. Closing my eyes I see it the flash back of my mother dead forms. And I chock on another scream. Sliding slightly down to my knees letting the water smear my hair across my face. 

     I feel the burning start in my eyes and then I shakes as sob start to rack my body. I don't really know how long I was sitting in the shower for but the water slowly got cold. And the warmth that I had fled from my body.