☆Chapter Five: Sweet Justice☆

Hope you like the chapter UN-EDITED

Deluce:

"Who are you?" She said turning around and looking at me in shock. I felt a growl rise up in my throat. Did people live under a rock that they didn't know who I was or something?  

My eyes narrowed as I looked at the girl that had walked into my room. She wasn't in anything but a guy’s shirt that didn't smell anything like her. It was a strong scent that I had smelled before but I couldn't place it with any Wolf so I was left clueless. She had dried blood on her body that was her own. She must have shifted or something, but I had seen her before. 

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same question?" I said rolling my eyes in annoyance as I looked at her appearance and then I remember where I had seen her from.

Then it clicked she was the girl that I had seen running out of the office the one that had apparently told Trinity off. This was just f**king unbelievable my life was turning into more of a mess. I wasn't looking the best either, my eyes were swollen and I was sure that my skin was blotchy. My clothes were messed up and I just looked like a hot mess. 

"Not that it’s any of your business I'm Karma Quinn. And you are?" she replies with attitude.

I chuckle softly before my face twist into a smirk. "Dulce Loltia Van Basten, though you should already know that. Now I’m going to ask again, what are you doing in my Dorm?" I ask brushing a hand through my hair, pulling it out of my eyes. 

"Oh, you’re one of those girls." she says with distaste. "It’s not just your dorm anymore. Sorry princess but you gonna have to learn to share."

"Watch your tongue!" I growl out before standing up. "I don't tolerate disrespect, when someone is lower classed," I say venomously.

"No I don't think I will PRINCESS. Just because your fathers a powerful alpha doesn't give you the right to talk to people like your there superior because you’re not it just makes you look like a pathetic bitch. Your daddy might be a level one alpha but mine's a level two and the strongest level two at that." she says with a smile.

"Suka! Look who using their father's rank. My papa owns all of god damned Russia! And don't start with that bullshit of me hiding behind my father's rank. I have been formally recognized as a Rank One Alpha-Female!" I said my hand clenching into fist.

Just who did she think she was talking to me like that, her father might be the strongest level two but my father was one of the oldest members of the High Council. He made the laws that her father followed.

"I'm not hiding behind anyone. If you’re so high and mighty then what are you doing here at the Academy?" she sneers at me.

I felt some nasty rear itself and I wanted to hit this bitch in the face. But that wouldn't solve problems. It might cause even more that I don't need to deal with right now.

"As much as you'd like to think that I am a prinsessa, not everything is sugar sweet and nice where I come from. So let’s not talk about why I am here," I told her coldly rubbing my swollen eyes and then crossing my arms. 

"Oh, I'm sorry did daddy take your credit card away? Or he just get sick of your being a bitch?" She said to me sneering. 

I'm getting a little sick of her shit.

"Why the fu*k are you here anyways. Your father never did mention you when he comes to visit my father. Hell the only kid he said he had is a son," I spat at her. Walking forward and looking down at her.

"Fu*k you and Fu*k Him. I'll see if I can get moved in the morning. There's no way I'm going to be rooming with a stuck up princess like you’re for a year." She glared and growled at me.