𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓨𝓾💥

A/N: Go stream his new song So Beautiful  it's a bop. Also this is inspired by the bl comic "Dear Door" go read that as well!

 Also this is inspired by the bl comic "Dear Door" go read that as well!

Nell

Nell sighed as she turned off her car in the underground parking lot. Today was frustratingly difficult as an investigator. Citizens kept dying of abnormal ways with weird symbols etched on their bodies. No matter how hard Nell and her team tried they got no closer to the explanation.

She slowly made her way up to her apartment. It felt as though a thousand pounds where on her shoulders. Her eyes droopy, almost willing to close and have her sleep in the staircase. With a sigh she walked down the hallway of the second floor. Doors with numbers passing by as Nell walked to hers.

110
111
112
113
114.... bingo.

Her exhaustion clouded her eyes as she didn't notice her door broken and ajar. Almost didn't notice. She immediately drew her gun checking her surroundings before walking inside. Her head shifted to all corners of the room looking for any sign of danger.

She didn't see or hear anything. But she felt it. The apartment felt heavy, dark, suffocating even. It felt like darkness was grabbing her by the throat. She slightly faltered in step before walking into her room. The lights were off, it was eerily silent with the same suffocating feeing. She lowered her gun before plugging in her twinkle lights. On her bed was an average height man with tattoos scattered across his body. He wore all black, a sickening smirk on his face. His white eye standing out like a sore thumb. He was attractive, beautiful. But nonetheless a stranger.

"Who knew my new door would be this beautiful." Nell screamed, her eyes going wide retrieving her gun. She felt her holder feeling for the destructive piece of metal. Panic settled as she realized it wasn't there. "What? You think I'd let you keep this? Can't have you blowing my brains out." The man mockingly twirled her firearm on his finger.

"Who the fuck are you! Get out of my house!"

"Aww baby trying to get rid of me already."

Nell sobbed, she was completely defenseless and angry. Angry at herself and this mysterious man. "What do you want from me." She whimpered, this was not her ideal way to die. She's rather go out peacefully not like this. The smirk of the mans face was now gone, he felt something towards her. Guilt? Remorse? Pity? He couldn't tell "My name is Christian. I'm not going to hurt you doll. Well not purposely."

Nell didn't say anything, only trying to steady her breathing. Maybe if she ran fast enough she could find help. Statically it wouldn't work but she was clinging to any sort of hope. "Why are you here? What are you?"

"I'm a demon baby. And you're my door. My way back to hell. You're the only reason why I'm stuck here." He bitterly spoke of staying in the human world. It was apparent he wanted to leave.

A demon? His door? What the hell does that mean. Nell wasn't scared anymore, she was pissed. Fuming at the thought he believed he had some power or connection to her. "Get the fuck out my house. NOW! Leave before I call police and believe me they'll be here in a millisecond."

"Ouu feisty. By the end of the night baby you'll never want me to leave. Listen girlie, the only way I can leave is if you allow me to. And as my door you have to climax for me to be able to go back to hell." This Christian person was awfully calm and collected while Nell was breaking down. "Prove it. I don't believe anything you're saying."  Christian stood up, making Nell back away. She looked over his frame becoming flustered because of his array of tattoos. She couldn't deny that he was beautiful, but he was potentially dangerous.

"Stop drooling doll. You'll get a chance to touch it." He snapped his fingers and they were outside Nell's apartment building. He snapped again and she opened her eyes to a park with beautiful trees and a river. He did it once more and they were back in her room. She gasped feeling fatigued and unstable. "Believe me now."

Her breathing was uneven, she couldn't calm down no matter how hard she tried. "Breathe. Slowly." She oddly listened and took deep breaths. "How am I supposed to open the door for you." Nell slowly locked eyes with Christian. Who looked amused at the process of opening the door. "We have to have sex. Or any sexual act so that you'll climax."

Nell was hoping this was a dream, or that she was crazy. She was praying that this was a hallucination. She wanted this to be over ASAP. "Ok whatever."

Christian smirked, grabbing Nell's waist connecting their lips. Nell lightly moaned into his mouth as he sucked her tongue. His hands trailed down her body smacking her ass. "Jump." Her legs wrapped around his waist, he held her by her thighs walking to her bed. He laid her down, still kissing her. Without breaking contact he took off her shirt and bra. He kneaded her right boob making her moan. He trailed kisses down her neck. "Oh god. Christian." He chuckled before biting down on her neck, creating a huge bruise. "Fuck! Mmh keep going."

The demon pulled down her pants and lace panties, trailing kisses down her body. His kissed across her pelvis and inner thighs. "Please Christian... please."
Christian didn't utter a word before plunging nose deep in her vagina. He rapidly flicked his tongue, rubbing her clit while devouring her. Nell squirmed and moan grabbing his black hair, slightly pulling at it. Christian moaned, vibrating against her sensitive bud. He licked and slurped as though she was his favorite Christmas meal.

He came back up, kissing her, she moaned at the taste of herself and his hand grabbing her throat.
"You taste so fucking good." He slapped her vagina and rammed two fingers into her. Her back arched as she loudly moaned. "You like that shit don't you. You like being handled as a rag doll don't you." The twinkle lights gave a beautiful glow to his face, making his smirk more addicting.

"Keep screaming baby. Let people know how good I make you feel." His fingers moved in and out of her as he tightened his hold on her throat. He felt her clench around him and her moans become higher pitched.

"Fuck Christian, I'm gonna cum.. please. Oh god!" As she got closer to her release a circular symbol glowed under her left boob. The skin around it felt warm and tingly, but she paid no mind as she came around the demons fingers. She convulsed and screamed feeling unmanageable amounts of pleasure  through her body. Christian pulled out watching as her womanhood clenched over nothing. He lightly kissed it making Nell's breath bitch. Her eyes dropped and she was slipping into the dream world. Until Christian lightly slapped her awake pulling her into another kiss.

"Ohh baby we're far from done."

Hope you enjoyed my first full smut!Please let me know if I could fix anything And leave suggestions Til next time 🕺🏾

Please let me know if I could fix anything
And leave suggestions
Til next time 🕺🏾

Up next
𝓨𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓳𝓾𝓷💙