𝓙𝓪𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓸𝓶💙

I know I'm late for his birthday :(
but I'm here now
just some birthday fluff

I know I'm late for his birthday  :( but I'm here nowjust some birthday fluff

Harlie

Jaebeom lightly snored as he slept, the curtains were slightly pulled back allowing light in the room. Harlie had been up for ten minutes, she changed into a light pink silk lingerie gown. She crawled on top of her boyfriend, kissing up his bare chest. He shifted, groaning as she kissed his lips. He kissed back, wrapping his arm around her. "Happy birthday handsome." January 6. He smiled into the kiss, saying 'thank you'. He finally opened his eyes, seeing her in her gown. "You look so sexy." He kissed down her neck, while his hands roamed her bare skin.

"thank you... fuck. hmm keep going." Harlie moved her hips on his torso, she felt his member getting hard underneath her. He moaned as he sucked marks on her neck. "mmh, you want your first birthday gift."

Harlie pulled down his pajama pants and underwear, grinding her bare sex on his. "fuck baby, yes I want my gift."

Harlie immediately lowered herself on Jaebeom. They both loudly moaned as he started moving.

*************
Harlie was now cooking Jaebeom's favorite breakfast. Kimchi fried rice, scrambled eggs, and salad. She changed into a light teal two piece. The plan was after breakfast they would go to the movies and amusement park.

Jb was now changed as well, he walked into the kitchen, back hugging Harlie. "That was the best way to wake up today." He pressed kisses on her neck, making her laugh. "Yeah, well we have other things to do to celebrate today. So chill." She nudged him off of her, as she continue cooking.

He sat at the kitchen table waiting for her to finish. Shortly after, Harlie put down the plates on the table, sitting on his lap.

"Thank you for the breakfast baby," he kissed her cheek before eating. After they were finished they put the plates in the dishwasher. Jaebeom spun Harlie to him, deeply kissed her. "I love you so much."

"I love you too birthday boy."

Hope you enjoyed this trash, just needed something to post for his birthdayHave a great day/night💕

Have a great day/night💕

Up next
𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓙𝓸𝓸-𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰💜