𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓲𝓷🌈

Trinity

Trinity

Trinity sat on her couch in her living room wiping her tears. She pulled the blanket tighter around her body reaching for the TV remote to play something else. After her seven hour binge she finally finished "The Haunting of Bly Manor" (A/N: I actually haven't finished it yet so no spoilers)
She picked up her phone seeing it was 3:00 am, knowing her classes started at noon she started getting ready for bed. She walked into the kitchen getting a bottle of water out the refrigerator.
The kitchen had an odd chill to it. All throughout Trinity watching the show she felt like someone was watching her. She would get random chills down her spine but shake it off as nothing.

She wasn't stupid, all these things pointed to paranormal activity. But she didn't want to believe her apartment was haunted. After finishing her bottle of water she made her way to the bathroom. As she was walking she felt a warm draft past by, it felt like something was embracing her. After stripping from her shirt and biker shorts she entered the shower. She caressed her body with cucumber dove soap before moving onto a body scrub. After Trinity was satisfied she exited and made her way to her bedroom. The brown skin girl played one of her favorite playlist on her speaker while getting ready for slumber. Once again a chill creeped down her spine making her shake. She didn't feel scared, on the contrary she was curious on what was going on.

"Well hello to you princess." A melodic voice Rand through the semi quiet room. A scream came from Trinity. She turned to the chair in the corner facing the mysterious voice. When she calmed down she saw a beautiful girl. Black long hair, with hair pins, a black knitted sweater and jeans. Who was this? And why was she in Trinity's apartment? The dark skin women hugged the towel closer to herself, "who are you and why are you here?" The Asian female smirked before standing up leaning on the wall. "Well princess I'm your guardian angel. Sent right from heaven. Happy to serve you." Her beauty was enticing Trinity she couldn't look away for awhile before she blinked rapidly. Guardian angel? "Yeah whatever leave before I call the cops for some weirdo in my house." Trin walked to her drawer grabbing a nightgown throwing it on. She looked over her shoulder to see the same person staring at her not moving. "Get out! Before I have to hurt you." "How are you going to hurt your guardian babe?" She chuckled shaking her head, "I must be going crazy. Jesus please help me!" "Big man sent me down here don't think he'll take me back until my mission is complete." Trinity stopped pacing glaring at the supposed "guardian angel." "Why would I need a guardian at 22, I think you're a little too late to be protecting me." The angel laughed walking closer to her human wrapping her arms around their waist. "Well better late then later beautiful, I'm Wheein by the way." The woman in her arms sighed accepting her situation. If she was going crazy she figured someone would notice and admit her in an institution.

"I'm Trinity."

Hello I'm back from my unnecessary break

Hello I'm back from my unnecessary break. School has been kinda hectic but now my schedule is more clear so now I have no excuse not the update!
Hope you liked this
Vote, comment, share
Have a great day/night

Up next
𝓓𝓟𝓡 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮🍭