𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓙𝓸𝓸-𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰💜

NOTICE: I have added actors to this book!!! Please go to the REQUEST PAGE if you have any requests. You can also leave other actors you would like to see in the comments

 You can also leave other actors you would like to see in the comments

Harper

APOLOGY ACCEPTED

Marriage can be a beautiful thing, but it can also be damaging and painful. Joo-Young broke Harper, to the point of no return it seemed.

Their story started sweet and simple; met in college, went on dates all the time, got married once same-sex marriage was legalized, moved in together. In their own white picket fence, but that fence seemed to get duller over time.

Once Joo-Young's mother died, it was like a piece of herself was buried. She became a soulless shell, not expressing her feelings to anyone, drinking heavily, and leaving before Harper woke up.

Each time she walked out the door, saying "I'll be back later," a little piece of Harper's heart broke.

She tried to talk to her wife, to make things better, but it takes two people to solve a problem. When Harper walked in on Joo-Young being unfaithful it was the last straw.

Time moved like a blur after and when Harper looked up, six months passed.

It was a sunny Saturday morning as Harper checked the mail. She flipped through the bills and advertisements but stopped seeing an envelope addressed to 'My Love.'

She tore it open to find a letter.

Harper I know you don't want to speak with me, which is understandable. I've messed up so bad I don't deserve your time. But I just want to say that I love you, I never stopped and I never will. You mean so much to me and I'm so sorry that I ruined what we had. Our time apart has made me realize the severity of my actions. I don't know if we'll ever go back to what we were but I just want you to know that I'm terribly sorry.

Harper wiped her fallen tears and took a deep breath. She didn't feel any anger, regret, or sadness.

She felt relieved that the love of her life took ownership and responsibility for her actions. She smiled, taking a glance at the letter before walking back into her house.

No matter how much time goes by, it's never too late to apologize.

Hope you enjoyed, I find joo-young so attractive 😍😔

I'll be doing more kactors as I watch more shows.

If you have any more actors I should add to this book put in comments!!!

Have a great day 😘

Up next
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓮𝓸-𝓳𝓸𝓸𝓷💙