𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓷💜

A/N: A request by a loyal supporter ZENIBOO

Lana

Soobin's POV
I walk through the gate of my school determined to talk to Lana. I've been putting this off for months and Yeonjun has been on my ass to tell her. Lana and I have three classes together. We're friends but not that close. I started liking her a few months into senior year but I haven't been able to express my feelings to her. As I'm walking I see Lana opening her locker, which is a couple down from mine. I quicken my pace to my locker so I can start a conversation before first period. "Hey Lana," I say while putting in my combination. She glances my way then turns back to her locker, "Hey Soobin. How you been." I smiled slightly at her response. "Uh good. Um Lana do you-." Before I could finish the bell for first period sounding throughout the halls.

"Sorry Soobin can't be late for Calc." And with that she left, leaving me alone. Well shit

Author's POV
"You didn't ask her did you."
"Yeonjun does that really matter right now."
"I knew it. Dude when are you going to put on your big boy pants and ask her out." Soobin knew he was right, he wanted to talk to her and express how he really felt. However he was scared shitless. He couldn't muster up the courage. "I'll make you a bet."  This had Soobin's attention. They took their bets very seriously. "If you can finally ask Lana out during lunch I'll buy you all the bread you want."
"Everyday," the brown haired boy ask.
"Everyday."
"Deal."
;;;;;;Time Skip;;;;;;
Chatter filled the lunch room. Kids scattered everywhere. Some standing, others sitting. A sense of freedom filled the air as there were no staff around to stop anybody. Lana and her group of friends were sitting at a round table in the middle of the area. Yeonjun and Soobin were seated a few tables away. They could hear the conversations coming from her table. "Just go. Don't think about it just go," Yeonjun encouraged. "What if she doesn't like me back." "It's going to hurt but then you move on with life. You'll be fine in the end." Soobin didn't like the sound of that but he knew he couldn't turn back now. He took a deep breathe then got up from his seat walking over to Lana. "Wooo wooo go Soobin," Yeonjun cheered pumping his fist.

"Hey Lana." You could heat the fear in his voice but he tried to cover it up. But failed. The brown skin girl looked towards Soobin and smiled. It eased his nerves slightly. "Hey what's up." The male took a deep breathe then spoke up, "Hey I was just wondering if you'd like to go on a date. On Saturday, Maleficent 2 comes out and I know you'd been wanting to see it." He couldn't believe he did that, asking her in front of all her friends. "Do you like me Soobin?" Lana held a slightly amused look on her face. "Yeah for a little while now. So what do you say?" You could see the desperation on his face. It made him look cute, like a puppy. All Lana's friends were shocked and tried to keep their composure.

"Bitch I'm gay. Like full on lesbian." Laughter erupted from everyone at the table except for Lana. Who looked a little guilty. Soobin's face dropped, he felt his heart break. He wanted to ran away and never come back. "Oh really, I'm sorry I bothered you then." Lana couldn't even reply before Soobin walked away back to his table. Where a sympathetic Yeonjun was waiting for his friend.

When Soobin sat back down no one said anything for awhile. "At least you get bread everyday."

This took me so long to write for no reason Anyway I hope you liked itLana's response was actually smth one of my acquaintances said to reject a girlTill next time folks

Anyway I hope you liked it
Lana's response was actually smth one of my acquaintances said to reject a girl
Till next time folks

Up next
𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲🌈