𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲🌈

A/N: Requested by @NerdyGirl215
All dialogue will be in English

A/N: Requested by @NerdyGirl215 All dialogue will be in English

Destiny

Author POV
"Babeeee."
"What!"
"Can you come here please." Destiny studied herself in the mirror. Nitpicking how her thighs and hips looked bigger than usual. Jessi wrapped her arms around Destiny and started kissing her neck, "what's taking so long we have to be at the restaurant in thirty minutes."
"Does this dress make me look big. Should I just wear black?" Destiny poked at her stomach and thighs with a sad pout on her face. Jessi slapped her hand causing whimpers from Destiny. "Look we've already gone over this but I guess I have to say it again. You're beautiful, nothing is wrong with your body. Besides." She slid her hands under the dress and grabbed Destiny's ass. "I like having something to grab while fucking," Jessi whispered in her girlfriend's ear. Destiny hid her face in her hands and squirmed out of her hold. Causing Jessi to laugh loudly. "Cmon now we're leaving," she tapped Destiny's butt before walking outside their room.

The drive to the restaurant was going smoothly. Jessi places her right hand on Destiny's thigh while focusing on the road. Normal, she does that all the time. Jessi has always made it clear she loved her girls thick thighs. But slowly she inched her hand up higher, gripping slightly. "J-Jessi what are you doing." Destiny bit her bottom lip to keep from making noise. "Huh I'm not doing anything," her hand ghosted over Destiny's womanhood. This drawn a gasp from her lips. She closed her legs removing Jessi's hand. "Stoppp."
"Aw is my baby getting shy now that I wanna play."
"Just not now. We're almost to the restaurant and I don't want the first time meeting your friend be right after I cum." Jessi laughed loudly turning her attention back to the road.

"Hi I'm Destiny it's nice to meet you," she shook hands with a tall guy with dimples and his dirty blonde hair pushed back. Damn he's hot. "Likewise. Jessi you told me she was pretty but I didn't expect her to be this beautiful." The guy winked at Destiny while smirking causing her to look away. "And she's shy. Cute." Destiny clung onto Jessi closely. "Listen here punk I didn't bring her here for you to flirt. Destiny this is Namjoon. Namjoon you know who she is."

After the introductions they all found a booth to slide into and start looking at the menu. Conversation was good. Everything was fine. After putting in their orders Namjoon got a call, he turned slightly in a way to excuse himself. Destiny was looking down at her phone when she felt a pinch at her vagina. She gasped and quickly looked up to find Namjoon still preoccupied and Jessi slightly smirking at her. She leaned in close so only she could hear her. "What are you doing!" "Finishing what I stated in the car. Now if you're too loud Namjoon will hear. And you don't want that do you?" The amount of mischief and excitement in Jessi's eyes scared Destiny. She was having way too much fun with this. She lived for Destiny's sexual torture.

Destiny slightly opened her legs for more access making Jessi slightly chuckle. She wanted this too. Her fingers slipped into Destiny's warm arousal and started moving. A tiny moan slipped past her lips. Namjoon looked over still with his phone to his ear with a raised brow. "Jessi stepped on my foot," she forced to most convincing smile she could. It seemed like it worked as Namjoon went back to his call. Jessi's fingers moved swiftly in and out. Destiny started lightly rocking her hips to meet the movements making pleasure spread through her body. She thought the person sitting across her didn't know what was going on as the phone call had his attention.

When Jessi started putting pressure on the girls clitoris she was reaching her high. She gave her a look informing her, causing Jessi to go harder and faster. Destiny felt her arousal unraveling. She quickly grabbed her napkin coughing into it masking her soft moans. She caught her breathe coming down from her high, while Jessi slyly licked the byproducts of their sex endeavor.

"That's cute that you think you were hiding it well. Kinda hot too." Destiny froze. She was completely mortified, she couldn't lift her head to meet Namjoon's gaze. Her girlfriend could sense the shame she felt and embraced her to comfort her. Jessi wasn't fazed. Her and Namjoon participated in multiple sexual activities together unacquainted to Destiny's knowledge. "How bout we get out of here and have some fun together," he glanced from Jessi to Destiny. Who still had her head down. She choked on her spit, she was completely shocked that he asked. She turned to Jessi for help to find her shrugging and smiling.

Destiny's POV
I don't think what happened. Or what clicked, but this handsome man is offering pleasure I can't deny. If Jessi isn't worried or objecting then neither should I. Let's not be the shy girl right now. I leaned over the table placing my lips next to his ear. "Once I
eat my food we can do whatever you like." I kissed under his ear before sitting back down. Before Jessi or Namjoon could say anything the waiter set our plates down.

This'll be fun ;)

Hi. It's been a stressful two weeks with finals. But I'm done yayyy👏🏾
But Monday I have to start school again bc I'm taking a college course 😤
BUT IM EXCITED
But with that don't expect updates back to back because I will be doing things
Love y'all
Vote, Comment and have a great summer break

Up next
𝓣𝓧𝓣🤩