𝓑𝓮𝓸𝓶𝓰𝔂𝓾💙

Evie

Evie

• set in the mid-2000's

Beomgyu sat against his headboard, listening to Linkin Park in his headphones. They were connected to his red portable CD player. He blocked out the world as the metal music played into his ears.

The only light on in his room was his bedside lamp. Its was 2 am on a Thursday night so his parents were asleep upstairs. His bedroom was on the first story, which he appreciated since he had a floor to himself.

His calm was disturbed as there was loud thumps on his window. He looked up to see his girlfriend Evie. She smiled as she waved beckoning him to her.

He opened the window, Evie pulled him into a kiss. She hummed against his lips as he kneaded her hips. Her red plaid skirt was just below her but, he rubbed down her thighs. Slightly squeezing them.

Evie pulled away smiling, "let me in first, then we can smooch." Beomgyu laughed before pulling her to his bed.

He once again leaned on his headboard, she laid between his legs. She slightly swung her feet, which were covered in white thigh highs. Beomgyu always loved his girlfriend's different style. She was always so expressive, either with clothes or hair.

Beomgyu smiled at her, "how come you're here this late."

Evie pulled her silver Blackberry Pearl phone out her pocket. "I called you three times to tell you I was coming. I knew you where listening to music, so I knocked on the window."

He nodded his head agreeing, he was always listening to music, it was his escape. "But I came here because my mom was bitching about me getting suspended for fighting that girl in my math class."

Beomgyu laughed, remembering having to run to Evie's class to separate her from the girl. "Why did you fight her? So much was going on at one time."

Evie snuggled into his neck, one of her big buns bumping his face. "She was talking shit about my outfit, calling me weird. So I shut her up."

Beomgyu shook his head before flipping them over. Evie giggled as he kissed down her neck.

"Let's take your mind off her then. Just think about me."

Both teenagers smiled as they spent the night being together in their own world.

Something quick on emo Beom and an alt black girl 💖🤝

CAN WE TALK ABT HOW GOOD HE LOOKS FOR FREEZE COMEBACK
STAN TXT🤗🤛🏾

UNTIL NEXT TIME FOLKS