Hurt (Shinsuka/Shinji Kasai x Setsuka Chiebukuro)

"Ow!"

Setsuka put down the knife she held and held her cut finger looking it over. She was trying to make dinner, cutting pieces of cheese to put on top of lasagna, but had accidentally put her finger too close to the blade. It wasn't bleeding as much as she thought it would, and she breathed a sigh of relief. But it still stung, so she put the finger in her mouth and began lightly sucking on it.

Her boyfriend, Shinji, decided to head to the kitchen to see what was going on. "Setsuka? Are you alright?" He asked, staying in the hall in case it was a false alarm.

Setsuka took her finger out of her mouth and turned to him. "Yeah, I just cut my finger a bit."

"You should get a bandage for that." Shinji immediately walked past her to the cabinets, where the first-aid supplies were kept on the highest shelf. He reached up and got a pack of bandaids, bringing the box to Setsuka and taking one out of it.

Setsuka gave him her hand, and he gently wrapped the bandaid around her cut finger. Once he was finished, she took her hand out of his and gingerly flexed it.

"Awww, thanks Shin! You're the best, you know that?" She beamed happily at her boyfriend, watching as his face turned a bright scarlet.

"N-N-No, I didn't d-do anything, S-S-Setsuka..." He stammered, blushing heavily and stumbling over his words.

Setsuka just laughed. "Nah, that's not true! You bandaged up my finger, that means you did something! C'mere!" She bounded over to him, kissing the firefighter on the cheek and fluttering him more.

At this point, Shinji couldn't even form a comprehensible sentence. Setsuka lead him back to the living room and sat him down on the couch, kissing him one last time before going back to the kitchen to cut cheese for the lasagna.

Art credit: sdra2__dra on instagram

Please be careful with knives, don't make the mistake big sis made!