Bridal Carry (Mitsurobi/Kokoro Mitsume x Emma Magorobi)

After Kokoro had left the diner, she headed back to the shrine to do more investigations. She had no idea why she kept interacting with the students after her declaration, but she was sure that it'd put her life on the line. After all, she knew who the Voids were now, and they were properly paranoid after she showcased her skills during the first trial.

Waking towards the shrine, she noticed that the majority of the boys were handling equipment there. It seemed to comprise of mostly sound equipment such as speakers and microphones. Shinji and Teruya were carrying parts of a stage to the shrine with Setsuka directing them where to go. Kokoro decided to leave them be an investigate the village instead.

However, once she walked into a seemingly empty house, she ran into the one who just wouldn't leave her alone. Though this time, she seemed distracted with loading crow cards into her handbook. "Hello, Emma." Kokoro nodded to her in acknowledgment.

The actress's face immediately lit up. "Ah, Kokoro! You came to visit me?" She put away her handbook as she came out of the house to fall in line beside Kokoro. "I'm so happy!"

"What is there to be so happy about? I only said hello." Kokoro asked, slowly walking with Emma through the village.

Emma giggled with delight. "You came to visit me first! Isn't that enough to be happy about?" She asked.

Kokoro blushed and looked away. "I was just making sure that you hadn't gotten killed. At this point, it's a requirement of me." As she heard Emma protest, she failed to notice a rock on the path. To her surprise, she suddenly tripped and fell on the ground.

"Kokoro! Are you okay?" Emma knelt by her side in worry, looking the psychologist over. "You're bleeding." She noticed, pointing out her scraped knees.

Kokoro got to her feet without a pause. "Don't worry about it."

"How could I not worry about it?" The actress suddenly remembered something. "Wait hold on..."

Suddenly, Kokoro found herself in the air, swept into a bridal carry. "Emma, put me down." When Emma shook her head, she asked, "What are you even doing?"

"I just remembered that this island's T-Mart has bandages! We can treat your injuries there!" Emma chipperly hurried out of the village.

Kokoro just sighed and resigned herself to being carried by Emma, hoping the nobody else sees them.

Art credit: SsalladD on twitter

(Yomi says stay safe while voting today!)