Meeting The Family

This chapter's gonna be kind of short but I figured I should add a little snippet of her finally meeting the rest of the Fletcher family haha!! Enjoy!

Emma looked herself up and down in the mirror, blushing furiously at the event about to take place. She fiddled with the collar of her dress, making sure it wasn't too high or too low or on backwards.

"Are you okay, darling?" Ferb asked, peeping his head through the crack in the door.

"Uh... yeah! Ready to go?" she replied, smoothing out her skirt before turning to him. "Wait, is this too short?"

He scoffed and looked her up and down."Not for me... I'm just kidding, it's perfect! Come on, we're gonna be late!" Ferb laughed, taking her hand and dragging her out the door into the kitchen.

Ferb was unlocking the door when Emma realized something. "Ferb, where's the tie I bought you for your birthday?"

Ferb looked back at her and facepalmed before running to their room and pulling the tie out of his suitcase. "Good catch, Ems!" he chuckled and struggled to put the tie on.

"Let me help you..." Emma said, walking over to him and smiling as she tied it perfectly and slid it up to his collar. "Now you look presentable."

Ferb looked down at her as her eyes met his. "Gosh, you're beautiful, you know that?" he grinned and brushed her blonde hair out of her face.

She blushed and cupped his face in her hands. "Thank you, Ferbs..." she said, using his full name, which made him chuckle.

"You're the only one I'll let call me that, Emma Hunter."

She giggled and leaned in for a kiss from her prince charming. "I know, love..." she said quietly before kissing him softly and pulling away seconds later. "We should probably be going now, huh?"

Ferb nodded and placed his hand on her waist as he opened the door for her and they walked down the stairs and out to his car. The rain had finally cleared and even though it was very foggy, they could see the faint glow of the moonlight shine through the mists.

He opened her door and helped her in before walking to the other door and hopping in. They buckled their seatbelts and drove off down the dark London streets.

______________________

They stood at the large oak doors, Emma gripping Ferb's hand tightly as he rang the doorbell. A woman in a purple gown with white hair opened the door and grinned when she saw her grown-up grandson.

"Ferb! How are you, darling?" she asked, hugging him tightly. She quickly released him when she noticed Emma. "Oh, goodness, Ferb! She's so cute! Reginald, come see your grandson and his gorgeous girlfriend!"

A tall, elderly man came to the door. The resemblance between him and Ferb was striking, and Emma looked back and forth at them, before getting pulled in for a bear hug from Grandma Winnie.

"Ferb! Nice to see you, lad! I see you finally found love, eh?" Grandpa Reg chuckled and flashed him a wink, causing Ferb to blush like crazy.

"Yes, yes I did, Grandpa... Emma, these are my grandparents, Winnie and Reginald. Grandma and Grandpa, this is my girlfriend, Emma." Ferb introduced them, and Reginald took Emma's hand and gave it a kiss before they backed out of the doorway and let the happy couple inside.

Ferb and Reginald caught up in the entryway while Grandma Winnie immediately took Emma's hand and dragged her into the living room, where the rest of the Fletcher family sat.

She waved shyly to them and sat down next to a girl who looked about Ferb's sister, Candace's age.

"Hi! So, you're the lucky girl, huh?" the girl asked with a huge smile.