Home Sweet Home

Chapter 20 - Home Sweet Home

While the two Phineas' started their walk to the hardware store, Ferb took command over the rest of the group.

"Okay, here's the backup plan. We're all making our own tracking devices in case Phineas and... Phineas... don't find the part. Ferb, would you mind making a few more copies of these blueprints so we can all work at the same time?"

Kid Ferb nodded and grabbed the original blueprints and walked into the house. Kid Isabella noticed that she was the only younger version and quickly followed kid Ferb into the house.

Isabella looked back at them and let out a small laugh. "Were we that cute?" She asked.

Buford and Baljeet followed the kids inside, looking for a snack.

"Well, I would hope so." Ferb chuckled and closed his eyes, leaning back against the tree behind him. Emma looked at him and smiled before scooting over to where Isabella was.

"Hey, Em! So... what do you think about this whole...situation?" Isabella asked, turning to her best friend.

"I kinda wish I was able to see myself as a kid but unfortunately she's back in... actually, this would be still in Vegas. Well, at least she's not with those jerks in Alabama." Emma sighed.

"Aww, Em-" Isabella started, but gasped when a beam of bright light shot into the backyard, right next to where Ferb was. Buford, Baljeet, kid Isabella, and kid Ferb walked out of the house just in time to see it, and their jaws dropped. When the light faded, three very confused kids stood in the center of the yard.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" A boy in a black shirt, khaki shorts, black tennis shoes, and short hair asked, and then saw what looked like himself, but... older.

"Buford?!" Isabella asked, looking at the boy who just spoke. "B-Baljeet? Is that... EMMA?" She continued, looking at the disturbed blonde who stood next to the boys, slowly backing away.

"Um... where am I?" Kid Emma asked, seeing everyone else.

"I'm sorry, what kind of scientific tricks are playing before my eyes?" Kid Baljeet asked.

Kid Buford looked at the boy next to him and smirked. "Looks like I found myself a nerd!" He said before giving kid Baljeet a wedgie. Baljeet and Buford looked on and laughed.

"I'm sorry, what do you have to laugh about?" Kid Baljeet asked, wincing at the pain.

"You'll get used to it!" Baljeet chortled, keeling over.

"EXCUSE ME!" Kid Emma screamed, getting everyone's attention. "Who ARE you? And why are there copies of everyone?"

Emma looked at the kid version of herself and grinned, running over to her. "I'm you from the future!" She exclaimed.

"You're ME?" Kid Emma laughed, and when nobody laughed with her, she looked up. "W-wait, you're serious?"

"Yep! It's weird, but that's us! Okay, so... we visited here from that machine over there, and it messed something up and took us to an alternate dimension, exactly like our own but back in the past, and now we have to get home, and I guess it transported you guys here..." Emma explained, but quickly stopped when she realized kid Emma was not paying attention at all.

She followed her gaze to the back door, where a certain green-haired boy was standing, staring back at her. She looked over to Ferb, who was grinning at the adorable moment happening before his eyes.

"Okay, lovebirds, let's get going! Ferb, blueprints?" Isabella laughed, also noticing the kids who had looked like they had seen gold.

"Blueprints for what?" Kid Emma asked, looking over to the rest of them.