In Your Dreams

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb!

Ferb and Emma drove back home after their special date. He walked her up to her door and stood behind her as she went to unlock the door. She looked back at him with a smile.

"Goodnight, boyfriend." she grinned, kissing him on the cheek.

"I like the sound of that. I will talk to you tomorrow, love!" he grinned, kissed her on the lips firmly, and turned around and walked back to his car.

She sighed with happiness as he parked the car in his garage. She waved when she saw him get out. Today has been the best day of all time... she thought to herself before turning around in an attempt to walk inside, but she forgot she hadn't opened the door yet, and walked right into the door.

"Ow!" she exclaimed, putting her hand over her nose. She heard a soft laughing from afar. She turned around to see Ferb laughing his head off. "Oh, shut up!" she laughed back, opening the door.

"Did I distract you that much?" he called from across the street.

She looked back at him and rolled her eyes before walking inside and closing the door. She grinned and skipped down the hall to the kitchen.

"You look happy. Did you have fun?" her dad asked from his reclining chair, watching the baseball game.

"Yeah!" she laughed, grabbing a glass of water from the fridge.

"Emma! You're home already? How was your date?" her mom asked, walking into the room.

"It was amazing, mom! Oh! You're looking at the official girlfriend of Ferb Fletcher." she said, closing her eyes and raising her eyebrows elegantly, while using her hand to cover her chest in a gesture towards herself.

"Oh, honey! That's amazing! What did you two do?" Molly asked, filled with joy at her daughter who had never been this happy in years.

"Well, he took me to this park, and there was a boat ride with animatronics, and he sang to me, and- and we took a walk, and he got me my favorite treat, and then he gave me this!" she stuttered, ending by showing her the silver necklace.

Molly smiled at her daughter and hugged her. "It looks like you found yourself a keeper... but what do you mean by a boat ride with... animatronics?"

"Oh! Phineas and Ferb build a bunch of crazy stuff in their backyard, rollercoasters, supercomputers, machines of all sorts, heck, Ferb even took me to space last night!"

Her mom raised an eyebrow. "He- he took you to... space?"

Emma realized she had possibly opened a can of worms, so she tried to cover it up. "You thought I was talking ab-about real life? Heh, um... I was just telling you a dream! I was totally kidding about the animatronics, I just- uh- meant that there were animals that looked like robots when they were in the water! Duh!" she blushed, lying horribly.

"Um... okay..." her mom replied, thinking Emma had gone crazy. "Well, that sounds like a crazy dream! Maybe you should get more sleep tonight..."

"Uh... um... okay!" Emma shook her head and walked to her room, confused at what had just happened. She reached her bedroom door, let out a loud sigh, and turned the handle. She saw a small note on her bed. She raised an eyebrow and opened the note.

Dear Emma,

I took the liberty of making you a bottle of my special "formula" ;) use it wisely!

Love, Isabella

Emma laughed at the letter and looked on her desk to find a small glass bottle filled with the concealer. She rolled her eyes and hid it in her underwear drawer, and went to grab her diary to write down the night's occurrences.