The Fair (Phinabella)

So, I was thinking, and today's chapter is going to be Phineas and Isabella's perspective of the date. I'll do Ferb and Emma tomorrow, but this is going to be a special edition chapter;)

Phineas ran across the street to Isabella's house with a grin on his face. This was the first alone time that they had gotten in weeks, and he was most definitely going to make the most of it.

He ran up to the door and rang the doorbell. Seconds later, the door latch clicked and opened to reveal his beautiful girlfriend. "Hey, Izzy!" he blushed.

"Hey, Phineas!" she replied, grabbing her purse and closing the door behind her. "Where are we going? You wouldn't tell me!"

"It's still a surprise! It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?" he said and winked with a goofy grin on his face.

She rolled her eyes as he offered her his arm. She linked elbows with him and they walked down the street. They stopped in front of Emma's house. "Why did we stop?" she quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah... Ferb and Emma are coming too." he frowned.

"Wasn't this supposed to be our thing?" she asked.

"Yeah. Ferb invited himself but he said he'd try to stay out of our way."

"Oh, okay. I guess it's no big deal." she sighed, and looked at the ground.

"Hey, it's okay! We can still have our own alone time!" he comforted her, grabbing her hands softly and pulling her closer.

"You're right..." she smirked and leaned in for a kiss.

Oh, this is happening now! he thought to himself, and leaned in as well. When his lips hit hers, sparks flew. They hadn't had a kiss like this in a while, and it made his heart practically stop. His hands reached up to grab her arms, that were wrapped around his torso. He pulled her closer, and they kissed more passionately. There was almost no space between the two lovers, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

It was then that Ferb and Emma walked out.

"Whoa! What are you guys doing?" Ferb called.

They jumped at the noise and their faces turned cherry red. "N-nothing!" Isabella said, and her arms quickly moved to her side.

"We'll just leave you two to... do whatever it was you were doing." Ferb laughed and grabbed Emma's arm. They ran down the sidewalk.

"Well, that was awkward, wasn't it!" Phineas chuckled nervously.

"Yes. Yes it was. Anyways, you're really cute when you're flustered, you know?" she smirked and kissed him again. He was surprised, not expecting it, but wasn't mad about it, so he just went with it and kissed her again.

This time, his right hand moved to her back, and pulled her closer, and closer, until there was practically no space between them. She giggled and kissed back, wrapping her arms around him. At the end, he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him, holding tight.

"I'm not too heavy for you?" she laughed.

"What are you talking about? You're light as a feather!" he chuckled and put her back down. "C'mon, let's catch up to Ferb and Emma!" he called, grabbing her hand and giving it a squeeze as they walked hand in hand down the street. He swung it back and forth, every now and then, bumping into her side affectionately.

They saw two dots in the distance. "Dang, they got far!" Phineas called. "The sun's setting!"

"Were we kissing for that long?" she laughed.