Interrogation

Emma sat in the white Jeep, looking through the window and trying to see through the tears blurring her vision. Her cheeks were stained red and her mascara was running. How could he lie to me like that... she thought, remembering the look on his face when the girl showed up. What did she have that I don't?

Tears started free falling down her face, and she couldn't help but sniffle and shake.

"What's wrong, girly? I'm sorry you had to see that..." Lillie said, looking at her with a fake pity frown.

"I- I- I just don't know why- he'd do that to- me!" she sobbed, her face in the palms of her hands.

"He's a jerk! All guys are jerks. But don't worry about it, if there's anything I've learned, its that everything happens for a reason. You'll find someone that cares!" she said.

"Y-you're right..." Emma said, sighing. She thought Ferb was different. She thought he was not like the rest of them. She was wrong, yet again.

"Hey, wanna come to the park with me and a few friends? We're gonna play some games! It'll keep your mind off things!" Lillie suggested.

Emma thought, wondering if she should just go home and talk to Isabella, but she decided to. "Why not... might as well."

The girls pulled up in the dark parking lot and when Emma got out, three people were standing there in the dark, waiting for her. One of them grabbed her arm forcefully and started to drag her across the parking lot and into the park.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" she yelled, ripping her arm away.

"Shut up, Blondie! Nobody cares about you or your pathetic love life!" the girl snarled. "You think you're SO much better than the rest of us with your blonde hair and blue eyes and all that crap! Well, you're not! Nobody cares that you're new. You're in high school, and high school is MY territory. I'm not gonna let some cute little happy-go-lucky goody two shoes go and ruin it for me! I've liked Ferb for YEARS, and you're just stupid if you think I'm letting go that easy." the girl said, stepping into the light to reveal none other than Gracie.

"Gracie!" Emma gasped. "You are nothing but a jealous, two faced, good for nothing, rude bitch. I don't usually cuss but you've brought me to that point. If you think it's okay to ruin someone's relationship by practically kidnapping them, you've got another thing coming. Plus, if you knew Ferb had a girlfriend, why were you worried about ME?" Emma hissed, passing from passive to aggressive in seconds.

Her face went back to blank as she softly finished. "Also, you act like you should be worried about me. You're a beautiful girl and I'm sure all the guys would line up for miles to date you if only you weren't so uptight and borderline creepy. Gracie, I'm saying this in the nicest possible way. Grow up. You're not in middle school anymore. I'm not worried about you, and you shouldn't be worried about me." she said with a small smile.

Gracie pondered her words for a second, and her face seemed to soften for a few seconds before going back to cold. "You're doing this just to get to me, aren't you? You little snake. I hope you rot in a dungeon. Stop being so innocent, the world isn't sunshine and rainbows. Go back to the hippie-dippie place you came from and leave Danville alone." she sneered.

Emma inhaled deeply at the soul-shattering insult. She had had enough of Gracie. "Insult me one more time. I dare you." she spat.

"I can insult you many more times. Like how about... you're just a gold digger. You wanted Ferb for his inventions, not for him."

"Shut up. That is not true. I didn't know anything about their inventions until tonight. You just want everyone else to be miserable because you can't have what you want. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, Ferb doesn't want to be with you? You can't force someone into loving you."