Moon Flower prt 21

Girls Day

POV Jason

It was the day before Halloween. I just woke up and was almost running to Alex’s room. I bust through the doors and ran to her bed and sat on my normal chair. Suddenly Alex sat up; full of life and her beetle black eyes were pearly black.

“Jason!” she exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around my neck I hugged her back, breathing out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. Even though she had been in bed for a while she smelled like strawberries and cinnamon. She let go of me and looked around.

“Where is everyone?” she asked in her cute confused voice.

“Their all at breakfast,” I said.

“Then I am going to shower,” she bounced out of bed and grabbed some cloths out of he wardrobe and ran for her bathroom.

I wondered around Alex’s room for awhile, until she got out.

POV Alex

I felt good, really good as I can from the bathroom.

“I’m hungry,” I said half to myself, half to Jason.

“Then let’s go eat,” said Jason. We walked to the breakfast hall, Jason’s arm around me.

Breakfast went as normal, except Jason’s parents were sitting with the counsel. As I ate I remembered my dream.

“How can an immortal die,” I suddenly blurted out.

“Well, you bleed out,” Jason said, tingle went up my spine as he said it. “We don’t age, so that’s out of the question and we are immune to all diseases.”

“I see,” I said, I stayed quite the rest of breakfast, too deep in thought to talk.

“Alex?” someone nudged me on the shoulder, I turn around to see Dolly. “Want to go dress shopping for Halloween?”

“You mean, get out of here for awhile?” she nodded. “Then I’m in!”

***

I stepped out into the September air, breathing it all in. I followed Dolly, Lori and Fee to Fee’s car, wrapping my coat tightly around me. We drove into the city, talking about what we wanted our dresses and masks to look like. We finally stop in front a cute little store called “Miss Little’s Prom Dress and Ball Gowns.” It had dresses in the pink framed windows and a little chandelier hung over it. We walked into the little shop and started randomly looking around. I saw Dolly’s eyes go big as they landed on a pink dress.

“Alex!” she called to me. “Help me with this!”

“One minute,” I called back. I walked through the store to her, she had in her hand a pink dress that dragged a little on the floor, and it was strapless and had many ruffles. Dolly ran to the change room, I trailed behind her and waited outside the door. She popped out again and I zipped up her back. She looked in the mirror and squealed a little before running back in the change room.

“Oh, Alex!” she ran back out and turned for me to zip her out of the dress. She ran back in and was out soon. I saw Lori run into the next change room, her arms filled with an orange dress and Fee tagging behind her. I wondered around the store, there was every kind of dress possible but my eyes fell on the bright yellow strapless one.

“Dolly!” I called. Her head poked p from behind a rack, grinning when she saw my dress. I ran to the change room and stripped myself of my clothes. I pulled the dress on and opened the door. Dolly zipped me up and I turn to the mirror. The dress was yellow, strapless and had three orange flowers on the side. I giggled when I realized it actually made my curvy form look good.

“I think I might just get it,” I called to dolly while I changed. I walked out of the change room with the dress in hand and saw Fee with a dress too.

“Are we done then?” I asked Fee.

“Here, yeah,” she said as we walked to the register with Lori and Dolly. “We need masked now.” Fee dung in her designer purse, pulled out a credit card and handed it to the cashier who happily swiped it on the register.

“Who pays for this?” I asked Fee while the cashier packed our dresses into vacuum sealed bags.

“My work,” she said simply. I knew by ‘work’ she meant the counsel.

Once the dresses were safely backed into the back of Fee’s hot pink beetle car, we all climbed in and Fee drove us half way across the city trying to find a specific store.

“I know it’s around here somewhere,” Fee muttered to herself.

“Just pull over and ask someone,” sighed Lori, slumping further into her seat.

“No,” Fee shrieked. “I have more dignity then that.”

“You are just like my dad,” laughed Dolly.

“Ha!” Fee sang as she pulled the car over. “Found it!”

“Finally!” we all grumbled as we hopped from the car and onto the sidewalk. The store we stood in front of was a jewelry store.

It didn’t take long for us to find masks. I found a colorful butterfly one, Dolly got a flamingo, Lori got a tiger, and fee got peacock. Not long after walking in, we were walking out. After another half hour in Fees beetle we were back at the manor, the big ugly marble manor. I sighed as we hulled our stuff in, not knowing the next time I would come out.