Moon Flower Prt4

A change in the prophesy

POV: Jason

The last bell on the last day of school rang and I was happier then ever. I grabbed my book and walked out of the hell hole most people called science, I've been in school to many times and graduated to many times to care anymore. I stalked over to my locker, were all my stuff was already packed away in my bag, I grabbed my bag and threw my binder in it and made my way over a few lockers over to Alex.

"So" I said cheerfully "how was your last day?"

She moaned a little as she slammed her locker door shut "Tiring."

"Well Im glad we did exams early this year or we would still have another week stuck here" I said in a happy manner.

"Yup your right I guess," she sighed "wanna come over later maybe watch a movie?"

I mixed my face up to look like I was really thinking about it, "Only if I pick."

"Fine then you are paying for the rental"

"Oh okay then I need to borrow money"

"Nice try" she giggled "but I will drive you home." I nodded, by this point we were already standing by her stupid old ford. I reached out for the drivers side door handle but Alex beat me to it.

"And again, nice try" she said "my car, I drive."

I shook my head at her but got into the passenger seat door. My house was only a few blocks from our school but Alex always drove me home because she like to drive her stupid little ford ca.

"So, Can I ask you something?" asked Alex as she pulled over in front of my house.

"You just did," I replied.

"What are you?" she asked.

"Well Im immortal," I sighed.

"I've known you since we were seven" she gasped "that's not possible.

"A witch put a spell on me to make me look seven" I said with another sigh "I didn't want you to know because of the prophecy."

"The oldest and wisest

Not knowing

With the love of the one who cant die

Will bring down the race she loves most

Unmeaning and unknowing

And find her true calling" she said.

"What does that have anything to do with what we are talking about?" she asked completely confused.

"I would tell you but it could put a lot of things in jeopardy." With that I jumped out of the dumb old ford I hated so much.

P.O.V: Alex

He slammed the car door leaving me lost and confused again. I drove home in a daze, that boy was always so mysterious. I parked in front of my house and locked my stupid ford that I love so much. I walked into my house, parents still weren't home but I didn't care. 'Supper' was one of many things that were on my mind. I grabbed a pot and started boiling water for Mac 'n cheese. I felt something rub up against my leg, I looked down to see my small black cat sitting by my feet.

"What do you want Dixie?" I asked her. It was a stupid question because I knew she wanted a treat. I reached my hand across the counter to her jar of "Crunchy Kitty Cookies" and grabbed her two.

"That will keep you busy for a while" I said as I put the cookies by her front paws. The water came to a boil, so I dumped a small amount of pasta in the pot and waited a little longer. When i was finally done making supper I plopped my but on the couch and watched TV. It wasn't long till after that I heard Jason knocking at my door.

"You never knocked before" I said as I stepped away from the doo to let him past.

"I thought your parents would be home by now" he replied. I couldn't help but get caught up in his eyes. My mind squirmed a little when I realized I was staring to long. I blushed and walked into the living room.

"Did you get the movie?" I asked as a crouched beside the DVD player. He threw a DVD case at me and I caught it in my left hand and pressed the POWER button on the DVD player.

"Vampire move" chucked Jason. I realized that joke when I looked at the movie we were going to be watching Twilight.

"Really, Twilight, you hate those movies" I said.

"Yeah but you love them" he said as he plopped on the couch and I walked over and sat beside him.

When Edward said "When you can live forever what do you live for" Jason leaned down and kissed me so softly I had to mentally punch myself in the face to make sure it really happened. Then I reached up and kissed him with a little more love. When I pulled away he sighed a little bit and I knew he felt it to. We went the rest of the night like a normal movie night.

"So I guess ill pick you up at noon tomorrow" Jason said as he stood I the door way about to go home. I looked at him confused. "Sealed with a kiss" he said then he reached down and kissed my cheek, making me blush. Then he left without another word.

Later that night I got a text from an unknown number saying:

"The oldest and wisest

Not knowing

Because of the one who cant die

Will bring down the race she loves most

Meaning and Knowing

And find her true calling"

And at that moment i knew that there was a change in the prophesy.

_______________________________________________________

the prophesy WAS

"The oldest and wisest

Not knowing

With the love of the one who cant die

Will bring down the race she loves most

Unmeaning and unknowing

And find her true calling"

NOW it is

"The oldest and wisest

Not knowing

Because of the one who cant die

Will bring down the race she loves most

Meaning and Knowing

And find her true calling"