Moon Flower Prt3

Something More

POV: Jason

She kind of looked like she was going to faint.

"What does the prophecy say exactly?" she asked, her black eyes shining like they do when she's curious.

"The oldest and wisest

Not knowing

With the love of the one who cant die

Will bring down the race she loves most

Unmeaning and unknowing

And find her true calling"

As I said it I looked at the floor, hoping she wouldn't piece the puzzle together, but when I looked up I saw she really had fainted. I walked over to the couch, picked her up bridal style and carried her up to her bedroom. I put her down on her bed and left her there alone.

POV: Alex

I woke up the next morning on my bed. My head spinning in a circle with all the information from the previous day but deep down I knew it was true. I slowly slid of the bed and onto my pink fuzzy carpet. I listened carefully to see if my parents were at work yet but like normal they were. I never really got to see my parents that often because they own a small café and they are only people that work there so im normally on my own. I went over to my closet and pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top and put them on.

I walked down the stairs thinking that any minute Jason would pop out at me but he never did. I put the toast in our old toaster, sat down and read 'my' journal. As I read tingles went up and down my spine as images of my past life came to me. I saw me in the 40s celebrating my birthday, begging two people, I assume are my parents, to have a second child, a women crying into my shoulder, a seven year old me meeting Jason. The visions came over me so fast it was like I was watching a slide show the words of the people in them echoed in my head so loud it almost hurt. Tired of the pain I put the book down and went to the toaster. After buttering my toast I went over and sat at the table.

For some reason my mind kept wondering to Jason. I liked him as a friend only... I think...maybe there could be something else there...maybe. Everyone thinks there is, ever since I got this journal I started to believe it myself. Maybe there was something but...what? When ever I looked into his silver-blue eyes I melt inside and my heart beats faster. Sighing I picked up my plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"Hi" said someone from behind me. I spun around so fast I my blonde hair wrapped its self around my neck. Jason's hand flicked my hair away from my face playfully "Did I scare you?"

"A little" I sighed while my stomach did back flips "How the hell did you get into my house?"

"Your spare key" he laughed.

"Oh, right" suddenly I thought of something "Can I ask you something?"

"Okay"

"What are you?"

"I will tell you someday but not someday soon."

And that was the only answer I got from him. The days turned to weeks and I learned everything I needed to know to survive in the world I was to live in*. I asked Jason that same question but all I got was a changed of subject.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

** i will put up a different chapter thing saying everything ALEX learned but nothing more.

PLEZ comment and stuff