Moon Flower Prt8

Making It My Own

POV Alex

"Is nothing personal around here?" Jason half whispered.

"Jason can I talk too you?" said Dolly as she started walking out to the throne room, Jason followed behind in. I knew I shouldn't follow, but I did. I waited a few seconds before going then I tiptoed out to the edge of the hallway.

I could only hear bits of the conversation.

"Jason stop being like this!"

"I'm trying to protect her!"

"If she wants it then she should have it!"

"No! I wont let her... it's to painful"

"She's my sister Jason; I know what's best for her! She shouldn't have to go through with the prophesy!" yelled Dolly, almost in tears.

Everything went silent, so I took the opportunity to run back to my room. Once I got there I through myself onto the bed and just laid there for a while.

POV Jason

"She's my sister Jason; I know what's best for her! She shouldn't have to go through with the prophesy!" yelled Dolly, almost in tears.

"Your sister?" I stood there confused, looking at Dolly with wide eyes.

"The first time she was born, I was her sister therefore I still am. Our mother was the first witch and Helens older sister. I was her sister every time she was re-born, always younger by two years, up until the 1600s." she explained to me in a calm tone.

"The 1600s, that's when I first met her. She still has witch in her, doesn't she?!"

"And so do I"

"Why the hell haven't you told anyone?"

"Helen knows" she said "No one else though, they will expect us to take Helens place soon. Helen likes her place on the counsel and I like not being apart of it, everyone wins"

"Alex should know this"

"Not until later on" she said, and then started to walk away.

POV Alex

I looked up at the clock that hung above one of the dressers; it was 10:00 now. I got up and walked over to the dresser, pulled out PJs and changed.

Dolly couldn't be my sister, I was an only child. Dolly was younger then me fore sure, I think I would have noticed my mom being pregnant. She did look a little like me though.

I fell asleep at 11:00 and woke up to a knock at my door.

***

The next chapter will be a continuation of this one!