Chapter 17: A secret Unravels

A/N: I'm so sorry that I'm just updating now. Thank you so much for being patient. I don't know if you actually read this but if you do thanks. I'll be updating more frequently and I hope to finish this book by next month. So maybe an update every day or every two days. Let's hope for the best but now here's our newest chapter:) (Btw it's one in the morning so please enjoy and I'm sorry if it's crappy:/)

Drew's POV

She saw me with her? The brunette slut? Fuck. I have to fix things now.

"Baby. Shhh it was nothing I promise."

"But you guys w-were-re making out. I saw you!"

She kissed me. I tried to get her off of me but wouldn't budge. Great now my mate is mad at me.

"She came on to me."

She scoffed. Great, now everything backfires.

Think Drew.

"I was going to surprise you and I didn't know exactly how."

"Surprise me?" Her sweet and melodious voice asked. She seemed surprised and unsure. I hate making her feel like she can't trust me.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something but I didn't know how so I asked the brunette girl you saw me with to help me."

Should I tell her now? Maybe I should wait.

"Help you with what? And don't say your surprise because I will get you kicked out of here." She says this in such a calm manner. It's scary to be honest.

I guess I should tell her.

Will she believe me? I mean I'm telling the truth.

"I was going to propose." I whisper so softly.

"You were going to propose?"

Right we're werewolves. She obviously heard me.

I nod. It's all I can think of doing. I'm at a loss for words.

The atmosphere becomes silence a few seconds after Nicole asked me that. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence but it wasn't a completely comfortable one either.

A soft cry broke the silence from our room. I turn to my right and see our beautiful baby girl crying.

"Let me carry her"

I nod and walk towards the warmer that is in Nicole's hospital room. Grace's green eyes look at me. She looks confused but then she begins to smile. Her beautiful smile is contagious and I find myself smiling along with her. I pick her up and carry her to her mother.

"Thank you" Nicole carries her like a pro. Maternal skills I tell you.

I simply nod.

"We named her Grace, right?"

"Yeah. I think we chose it when she was born."

She nods. Nicole looks down at baby Grace and smiles. Her pearly white teeth are seen vividly. I missed her smile so much. Soon Grace falls asleep and I take her from Nicole and place her on the warmer.

Nicole turns and looks at me, her motherly persona gone and exchanged with a serious and determined look.

"Now who is that slut? And don't tell me she's just a friend, cause it's obvious there was history."

Now how is it possible she can say this without seeming angry?

Vote&comment:)