Chapter 15: Welcome to the real world baby

Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter it's very important thank you.

--------------------------------------------------
"One. Two. Three. Push!"

"I can't." I whispered.

"If you don't then they will die."

"No! I'm not going to be a murderer. No!"

I woke up. It was a dream? But it felt so real.

I turned to my right and saw that same guy sitting next to me asleep just like he has everyday I've been here. Drew. That's his name I think. He's beautiful. He has such chiseled features. But how did I end up with someone so perfect?

"You're awake." He states

"Yeah." You're beautiful.

"Babe I think you're beautiful and I know you think I'm sexy." He said with the same smirk he greets me with a lot.

Shit. I said it out loud didn't I? Well this is awkward.

"Don't worry. You talk out loud a lot." Huh so it happens a lot.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my lower abdomen. I let out an agonizing scream causing Drew to cover his ears. Nurses rushed in and started yelling at each other. It went by so fast. Everything was a blur and I couldn't concentrate on anything but the pain I was trying to get past.

"Push!" I heard the doctor say to me. It was so faint but I did as I was told. Suddenly I heard a baby's cry. It woke me up. I saw Drew holding the small creature in his arms smiling at her.

"It's a girl." the doctor announced.

I have a girl.

"Drew?"

"Mhm"

"What's her name?"

"You choose."

I got to choose her name? I always love the name Grace. It sounds perfect.

"Grace?"

"It's beautiful babe."

I looked at my newborn daughter when I started feeling lightheaded and my slowly started to close.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N
Omg the baby was born :)

Vomment guys (vote/comment)

I want to finish this book asap so updates may take longer than usual because I want to finish writing the book before posting all of it.

I know this book is crappy so guys thank you for taking time to read it I appreciate it so much. And thanks for being patient.

Also I want to continue writing one of the books I've started writing that is already posted so let me know which one grabs your attention more so I can work on it.

Thanks guys I love you all.